Abduction

(Flashback finally ends :))

The embrace Haru gave me lasted for an eternity until Steven abruptly cleared his throat.

For a moment, I could see a glint in Steven's and Haru's eyes, glaring at each other.

Steven took my hand and pulled me into his embrace, not saying a word while it happened.

"Ah, I see now," Haru spoke, "You have a boyfriend now, I presume?"

"Uh-"

Steven then interrupted me, "Yes, we're official."

"Who said we were official?" I asked.

"I said so," and then Steven pulled me into a small, yet loving kiss.

He let go, leaving me in a daze for a few minutes.

"So, Haru," I said, "What brings you here?"

"I came here to live by myself since Mom and Dad died a long time ago and Ryu-nii and Momo-nee finally got married."

"Really?"

"Yeah..." Then, a long silence filled the air.

"Anyway, I'll see you around."

"I hope so too."

Steven then got his cue to take me to his car, and when we entered the car, Steven let out a long sigh.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Sorry (Y/n), it's just... I don't trust this person."

"It's okay, he's my childhood friend anyway."

"What if he's not the same person you used to know?"

"It's fine, Steven!"

"Okay, just know that I always want you to be safe."

I reluctantly hugged his arm at that thought. "Thank you, Steven."

I swear I could feel him smiling before I unhooked his arm from my arm, and started to lean on the window, while he started to drive. Every time I get this feeling, it makes me fall in love with him even more, but I don't want to hurt him. It made me happy to know that he cares. I just don't know if he would take me seriously enough though.

Just as I was falling asleep, I heard Steven mumble to himself. The words he said were so adorable.

"I love you (Y/N), I wish you would say it back."

However, as I kept my eyes closed, I had this scary feeling.

The scary feeling of someone following us.

I tried to shrug that feeling off, but it wasn't working.

_________________________________________

[The next morning]

I found myself laying on a bed I was unfamiliar with, so I got off on an expedition to see where I was. When I got off the bed, I looked at myself in the mirror, and I was wearing what it seems to be an oversized hoodie. I entered the living room to see Steven laying on the couch, still sleeping after yesterday's fiasco. He had very soft snores, and he really looked peaceful. I took a step in the kitchen, and obviously, since he was a busy man, his kitchen looked like Hurricane Maria tore his kitchen up.

I was really bothered by it, so BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO, the kitchen looked new in just an hour. Luckily, his fridge was filled with many foods, so I cooked an omelet with bacon for two. I guess that was a way to summon Steven because he lazily sat on a chair in the dining room. I brought the dishes out, and you could have seen the look of pure joy on his face.

"You didn't have to do this for me," Steven said, as he tried to look in the clean kitchen.

"It's fine," I replied, "You took care of me after all."

He gave me a small smile, and I swear, it's illegal to make him adorable yet sexy at the same time at 10 in the morning.

We both ate our breakfasts while making some small talk until I realized.....

"SHIT, WE'RE LATE FOR WORK!" I screamed.

"Wait, what?" Steven commented.

"What's today?"

"Wednesday..."

"... AHHHHHH I NEED MY CLOTHES!"

"I'll take you to your house then, might as well give you a ride."

"Okay, we just need to make up an excuse."

"Well, first," Steven said as he blushed a LOT, "c-can you pull down the hoodie please?"

I rose up one of my eyebrows in confusion until I realized my hoodie was pulled up behind me, showing a bit more skin that I would've liked. It must have happened while I was cleaning the kitchen.

I blushed a bright red before I quickly pulled it down.

"Okay, let's go to your house, (Y/N)."

Steven then went to put on his suit and grabbed his car keys while I was waiting in the living room. It felt nice to be here, but something's off.

That scary feeling is still there.

"Okay, (Y/n), let's get in the car."

"Mkay!"

We entered the car and started to drive off in the direction of my house.

When we arrived, I rushed to my room to get my clothes, but then all of the sudden, I hear laughter. I threw on my clothes and activated my Blood Martial Art/Form until a weird drug was shot in my arm. I screamed for at least five seconds before someone grabbed me, got a piece of cloth that had chloroform on it, and I tried not to breathe on it, but it was too late. The last words I heard were, "You're mine, (Y/N)."

_____________________________________

Steven's POV

I heard (Y/n)'s scream. Obviously, I knew she was in trouble since she never screams like that, so I broke down the door. I went upstairs only to find her room wide open. I rushed to her room to find her "beloved" childhood friend, carrying her princess-style, getting ready to jump out the window.

"Oh, I didn't know you were here," Haru said.

"Same with you," I bitterly answered.

I was about to grab (Y/n) until Haru kicked me in the face.

"Better luck next time."

He then jumped out of the window, and as he was about to leave, he shouted upwards, saying "Let's play hide and seek, shall we?"

Then, Haru disappeared from my sight. But, right before he ran away, I threw a small nanobot on (Y/n) to track them to see where they were.

Let's just say he messed with the wrong man.

(Author's Note)

Long time no see! How are you guys doing? From the last chapter to now, I've got to say,

I was shocked seeing a few rankings on this story. You guys are amazing in every way possible, just know that you guys are awesome. Stay golden!

Love ya darlings~