Lazy Day

A/N: Yea, I couldn't think of an ideas for the next day so I just plan for it to be lazy day for the character. I've gotten many ideas for my Hamilton angst one shot and Just Dance. Besides, the character needs a break. Ok on to the chapter.

My eyes flutter open from the light emitted in my room. I sighed and got up from bed and head to my bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth. I tie my hair into a messy bun (this is an option if you have long hair enough to tie into a bun) and leave the bathroom. I jumped on to my bed and went on to my phone. I saw that there was few more guests that Jaehee, Jumin, and Yoosung wanted to invite, but since I wasn't available, they said they'll talk to me about it later.

I went into private messages I message them about those guests (A/N: IDK why but when I'm offline from a chat room and someone wants to invite someone but they say that they will message me about but then they will never tell me about the guest like wtf. Do you ever get that in the chat room?). Now I wait. Ugh. Boring. I go downstairs and throw my phone on to the couch and turn on the T.V.

"Hmmm.... What to watch, what to watch," I mutter to myself. There was nothing to watch on the channel and decided to go on Netflix and watch something on there. I decided to go finish 'The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt'.

I was in the middle of watching of an episode when my phone dinged. I reach for my phone to see that Yoosung has texted me about the guest he wanted to invite. The guest was the LOLOL association. Obviously, I told him to email me. Then, Jaehee texted me about her guest and that it was a committee that fights for rights of assistants. And I said the same thing to Yoosung and said to email me back and the same with Jumin with a cat hotel owner. ?????. Okay then??? Anyways, I continued watching my show.

A/N: Yea this one is going to be short. Pretend that you have participated in most of the chat rooms and it was just basically watching a show. Yea, I got lazy here. I promise the other chapter are going to be better. So, in the words of my history teacher when dismissing us from class, Go spread love and joy children. 

Edit: I could've sworn I just posted this on Saturday, but for some reason, when I looked at it again, it said was draft and I haven't published it at all.