The Dress Pt. 2

A/N: HEY Y'ALL!! I'M BACK!! Well, I was gone for most of the day because I auditioned for hip hop and jazz competition (although I probably failed jazz :P). Also, I couldn't think of a chapter title. Anyways, to the chapter.

The next day

I walked out of my last class and headed over to the waiting area. As I walked over to there, I was stopped by Faye and Holly. "Hey, wanna come over to my house," Faye asked.  I said a simple sure and send a simple text to Seven and my dad saying that I'm heading over to a friend's.

Once I sent the text, I put my phone away. We turn around and head to the back to the school, which is the route to Faye's house.

While we walking and talking about sims, I heard my phone ding. I take out my phone and saw that Seven texted me. He texted me about the dresses (see below) I smile at the dresses and texted Seven which dress I wanted. I put way my phone and continue on with our walk.

*time skip*

We reach Faye's house and we put our bags away to a corner and head over to the couch. Faye turned on the T.V. and put on some random channel. We settled on a show called Star vs the Forces of Evil.

"Hey, maybe for once, we should actually do our homework, because I always do it at night," Holly suggested (A/N: I DON'T KNOW GUYS). "Alright," I shrug. We head over to our bags and pulled out our textbooks, pencils and binders. We picked up our pencils and started writing.

A/N: Yes, I know its short. I didn't want to skip all the way to the party. BTW the few chapters are going to be short. Like REALLY SHORT. SHORTER THAN ME. You have to wait for it. Anyways, you have about four weeks (or until I put A/N to tell you how much time left) to vote on a dress. Tell me which one like this: top left, bottom middle, middle left. So yea. I'm so tired. Anyways, good night/morning. 

The dresses:

(Now I think about it

(Now I think about it. Why did I think these were good dress ideas. Just. WHY. I think the decent one are top left and middle left. and OH MAH LAWD, THE BOTTOM ONE, IT'S SO PINK. WHHHHHYYYYY. I don't know it's up to you.)