The Dress

A/n: My god this is late. Here's a quick recap of what happened the past week. I had nationals for dance. Anyways, I am back from nationals and WE GOT HIGH GOLD IN OUR CATEGORY AND FOURTH PLACE OVERALL!!! WHOO!!!! I may or may not have kinda performed and came back with a bruised fingernail because I tripped going up the stairs to the top a parking garage to record my brother and my dance buddy dance a choreograph they made. (yes my brother is also a dancer but he doesn't do competition because my studio doesn't allow people over 18 and my brother is 20) BUT IT WAS WORTH IT. I RECORDED A BEAUTIFUL CHOREOGRAPHY. Anyways, I have my dance number recorded, but I can't share you it because one, I don't know how to post a video from the flash drive and two, I'm afraid I can't share on social media because the nationals probably doesn't want anyone to see the video without paying them. Anyways, I'll just show a meme that my friend out of picture I sent them from the flash drive, OkayKhiara, made and another friend made.

 Anyways, I'll just show a meme that my friend out of picture I sent them from the flash drive, OkayKhiara, made and another friend made

Anyways, enough rambling

Anyways, enough rambling. On to the chapter.

I wake up to the sound of music. My alarm blaring in my ears. Ah, yes music. After I slapped my phone to turn it off, reality hits me like a house that hit the witch in the Wizard of Oz or something (A/N: correct me if I'm wrong please.). Ugh. Monday. I get up from my bed and get downstairs to eat breakfast. Once I finish my breakfast, I head upstairs to pick out an out an outfit that's really just a white shirt that says 'I don't care' and leggings (or you can choose skirt or jeans, your preference). I brush my hair and teeth and grab my bag and head out the door with my dad.

*time skip*

Ugh. I almost fell asleep in there. "Yo, you almost blacked out back there," Faith ran up to me. "Huh? Oh. Sorry the class is really boring and the stress has really gotten to me," I explain as we walked out to lunch.

"Alright, got to go sit with my friends," I said as waved bye to Faith. I head into the cafeteria and see my friends up ahead on the table. "Hey guys," I called out. "Wazzup," they waved at me. "Hey, Y/N, have you heard of manga called Killing and Stalking?" Holly asked, smirking. "Uh, no why," I raise an eyebrow. "Well, it starts o-" Holly was cut off by Faye slapping her hand over Holly's mouth. "Holly. SHHHHHH. We must protect the innocent child," Faye said, keeping her hand on Holly's mouth.

Her face almost immediately had disgusted expression as she pulled her hand away from Holly's mouth. "UGH! Holly, WhY!" Faye cried out as she wiped the gross saliva on Holly's shirt. I giggle a little at their antics. Holly pulls out her phone and I see her scrolling on her phone.

"Hey, Faye, I'm gonna show you a pic," Holly pulled out her phone. This brought Faye's attention as she looked away from her lunch and looked at the phone that was presented in front of her. She laughed at the picture and then Holly turned the phone to me. I barely saw the picture as it was pulled away immediately from my face, but I had a horrified expression because even at a glimpse I had a recognized what it was. It was hentai. (A/N: If you don't know what it is, don't look it up. I WARN YOU, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE MENTALLY SCARRED, DON'T LOOK IT UP!!!!!) "Okay, that's it," Faye shouted. "I'm printing out a restraining order against you," Faye warned. (A/N: If you read my 14 facts about me in this book, you'll get what I mean) Holly rolled her eyes and laughed.

*Time skip to after school because classes are boring*

A familiar car heads up the waiting area. Seven. I open up to the car ducked inside and see that V was in the car. "Hey, Y/N," V greeted. "Hello, V," I smile. "I hope you don't mind if we head to Rika's apartment, you know the one next door to your apartment," Seven said. I shake my head. "Oh! I don't mind. What are we going to be there for?" I asked. "It's a surprise," Seven smirked. I crossed my leg and arms as we drive out of the waiting area.

We see the apartments up ahead and we walked into Rika's apartment. V punched in the numbers (Edit: I'm re reading this I just imagined V just punching the door😂😂😂😂) to open the door to the apartment. After the password was approved, V turned the handle and pushed open the door. We entered inside and I sat down on the bed while V and Seven sat on the chairs. "Alright, I will be coding something on the computer while you do whatever and V, I'm gonna be needing you," Seven said. I raised an eyebrow but thought nothing of it. I pull out my phone and played on it.

30 minutes later, a knock was heard on the door. V got up and went for the door. When he opened it, we were greeted with a man wearing trending clothes (A/N: Idk what to put for their clothes so, oops?) with a small bag being held on his right hand. I cock my head to the side and raised an eyebrow. "Y/N, this is Jumin's fashion designer, Jin Soo," V introduced the man. I get up from the bed and stick out my hand to shake his hand. He gratefully took my hand and shook it. "I will be taking your measurements for a dress I will be making you for the party," he explained. I look at Seven and V with a huge smile on my face. They smiled back and I look back at the fashion designer as he takes out the measuring tape.

A/N: Watching Winx. Whoops. Anyways, as I was writing this my brother came into my room and asked what was on my screen. I was like fanfic in the smallest voice because I was hoping that he will just assume that I was reading fanfic (because he found out during the nationals week. lol) but now that I think about it, he probably found out I write fanfic. Oh well. I don't think he doesn't cares. Anyways, I won't be updating this book in probably 2 weeks because I will be designing the dresses I will be using in this book. NOW. I will be needing you guys to help me. In the next chapter, I will be needing a vote for which dress you will be wearing to the party. I already have a dress design. Anyways, if you a hamfam, check out my Hamilton angst one-shots (although their very bad) or if you a hamfam and like jamilton, check out Just Dance. Okay enough self promos and random . Again, in the words of my history teacher, go spread love and joy children.

P.S: If you're reading this at night where its like 2 am, SLEEP CHILD. YOU GOT A DAY TO TAKE ON. Granted, it's like 2 AM here but I PROMISED A CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS.