The Party

A/N: *Gets motivation points* *produces this chapter on time*

*The party day, Sunday*

I wake up at 7:30 in the morning and got up from my bed. I brush my hair and teeth and decided do something while I waited for my dress to arrive from V and Seven. I was excited for my dress to arrive

_______________

As I watched something random on the T.V, I heard my doorbell ring. I check through the peephole to see that it was Seven and V with a box.

I unlock the door and greeted them. They hand me the box and I smiled at them. "I'll see you at 12:00," I smiled. They smiled and nodded and left.

I closed the door and smiled at the box, knowing what was inside. I placed the box on kitchen table and ripped off the tape. What revealed was a black dress with gems on collar bone area and black fabric on the outside and a lighter black on the inside (???????). I smile at the dress and put it back in the box and checked the time. It was 9:30 and so I had time to take a shower and get my hair ready.

I go to the bathroom and get my towels and entered the shower.

_______________

I leave the shower after drying off and blow dried my hair. Once my hair was dried and brushed, I decided to curl my hair (Btw: this is an option).

I look in the mirror to see my finished product. My hair that was once straight now full of curls. I smile at it and left to get my dress and put it on.

I go back to the mirror to see myself. I looked beautiful. At least, in my eyes. "Ready to go yet?" my dad asked. I nodded and grabbed my phone, purse, and my V.I.P. lanyard and badge and left my apartment.

_______________

We arrive at the place where the party is held. I step out of my car and walked to the entrance. God, I feel like Cinderella. At the entrance, a small woman with short hair. Oh course I met her already. She's Jaehee Kang. I met her at the school a week ago. "You look familiar," Jaehee said. "Anyways, why are you here? You seem too young to be at a party like this," She raised her eyebrow. I shyly grabbed my lanyard and showed it to her. "Hmm," "Don't worry. This is the actually party planner," said a voice behind me.

I jumped and I turned around to see Seven behind me. I smiled at him. "Oh! You must be U/N. I never expected the party planner to be 13 years old," Jaehee laughed. "Well, it's not a common thing to happen," I chuckled.

Jaehee let me and Seven in and we entered the party. The party looked like a ballroom. Chandeliers, large windows and space deigned beautifully. I stood there, gaping at the ballroom.

I snapped out of my trance of the large ballroom by a white haired person. "Um, excuse me, child, what are you doing here in a party like this? Are you lost?" the white haired person asked. I slowly turn my head at him. "First of all, I am not a child, I am 13. Two, I'm the party planner, and three, I am not lost," I said blankly. " Wait, you said you were the party planner," he chuckled. Then he full out laughed at my face. "That's a funny a joke!" he laughed. I stared at him until he stopped laughing.

He stopped laughing and saw that I was serious. I showed him lanyard to him. He inspected it and shocked to see that I was really serious. "So I was talking to a 13 year old all this time!" he yelled. I nodded and he stormed off. Probably because he was embarrassed that he was talking to a 13 year old this whole time. Doesn't happen but probably a reaction.

I go around and see the looks people are giving. Well, I'm the only 13 year old and I guess they didn't even see my lanyard badge that says "V.I.P: R.F. A. Official Party Coordinator". Even one person went up to me and asked if I thought I was looking for a birthday party and I was at the wrong party. I narrowed my eyes and without breaking eye contact with him, I reached down my lanyard badge and held it up. When he glanced down at my lanyard, he turned red in embarrassment and left. I sigh and went around some more.