VIII-The camp fire

"Do you guys want to stop and camp here tonight?" Said Lilia as she turned to face Jane, Sam and I.

"Yeah sure what time is it right now?" Replied Jane.

"It's around six pm, we can just chill here this evening and have a good little night to let Codi introduce herself to everyone."

Jane smiled, "Yeah that sounds like a good idea." She placed her hand on her small, barely noticeable baby bump.

Lilia drove us into a small camp site and parked the van in a secluded spot away from any other vehicles, the green van followed shortly behind.
We got out and stretched our legs. Lilia leant on the door of the van and lit up a cigarette as Jane rolled her eyes at her.

Lilia was very tall and strikingly skinny. Her hair was wavy and a very light brown colour. She had a short hairstyle that came down to her shoulders and she had cute little bangs that framed her face. Her eyes were a dark, almost black colour and she had a bunch of little freckles dotted around her nose.

Lilia wore a long, elephant gypsy skirt and a black cropped long sleeved shirt. She accessorised with gold long dangling earrings. Her style was mismatched but definitely original.

"Are we camping here tonight?" Said a strong voice from the other van.

The voice came from Adam, the driver of the other van. He came out of the van and slowly walked over to us.

"Yeah, it'll give you and I a break from driving and it'll give Codi a chance to get to know us." Replied Lilia as she puffed on her cigarette.

The boy turned and looked at me, his face looked almost exactly the same as Lilia's but his hair was noticeably darker and his skin was paler.

"Oh hey, you're name's Codi? I'm Adam." He said as his eyes lit up.

"We've already told her about you, don't worry" Winked Jane.

"Well" he paused "I hope it was good things."

I smiled at him, "Don't worry." I laughed, "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too."

Suddenly the doors of the green van opened and two girls jumped out followed by a boy.

"Guys come over here!" Yelled Jane as Sam held her hand.

They hurried over and stared at me.

"Guys this is Codi." Continued Jane.

"HI!" Yelled one of the girls "I'm Chloe!"

Chloe seemed overly excited, she seemed like a bubbly, happy person. Her hair was dyed a velvet red colour that faded to orange at the bottom, her eyes were big and blue and had an innocent look to them. She was tiny and had a more rounded figure. She was definitely an individual.

"Hi nice to meet you!" I replied.

"And I'm Danielle, but you can call me Dani." Said a a girl with dark brown straight hair that fell down to her waist. Her eyes were a light grey colour and she wore an all black outfit paired with a dark smokey eye makeup look.

"Hey." I replied as I smiled back.

"And I'm Jack" said a deep voice from behind the two girls, he stepped forward and my eyes locked with his.
His eyes were a dark chestnut brown colour that complimented his deep brown coloured hair. He was tall and had an athletic build

I paused and stared at the ground realising that I was analysing him from head to toe.

"Great to meet all of you guys!" I said enthusiastically.