♡ Extended Scene ♡

"I'm gonna show you just how much I love you" he whispers making my body tremble in anticipation. He kisses the soft spot below my ear before moving across my jaw and back to my mouth, parting my lips with his tongue while his hand unzips my dress, loosening the fabric. His hand slides back around to my chest and he takes my left breast in his hand. A moan falls from my lips as he kneads it slowly making me want him even more as I feel the familiar dampening at the apex of my thighs. He switches his hand to the other breast causing me to bite his lip as pleasure courses through my body. He moves his lips back down to my neck while his hands move under my dress, to my panty line. He tugs on the thin fabric and his lips leave my skin. He yanks my panties down my legs before kissing his way back up. He lifts the skirt of my dress higher, leaving the fabric to rest around my waist with both my upper and lower halves otherwise uncovered. "God Maya" he groans before kissing me right there making my back arch off the bed.

"Josh" I sigh, tugging on his hair. He teases me a bit before disconnecting his lips and trailing them back up my body. He presses them back onto mine while I grab his boxers and yank them down, freeing him from the confines of the fabric. He wastes no time in grabbing my hips and lining us up before burying himself inside me. "Ah" I moan as my eyes clench shut as I enjoy the familiar stretch that comes with having him inside me. He begins to move quickly, rocking his hips relentlessly into mine making it hard for me not to come apart before he even has a chance to catch up. "Baby hurry up" I beg, digging my nails into his skin.

"You wanna finish?" he smirks as he thrusts even deeper inside me making a strangled moan fall from my lips.

"Yes" I cry as I clench the sheets in my hands.

"Finish then baby. Let go" he whispers, kissing the spot below my ear as he hits my sweet spot making me explode around him. My muscles clench and my eyes screw shut as heat sears through my body. I fight for breath as I clench the sheets in my hands. "Fuck Maya" Josh groans as my orgasm pushes him right off the edge. He stills on top of me, trying to catch his breath while I come off my own high. My eyes pop open and their met with Josh's, his pupils blown wide. "This is the best way to wake up" he pants making me giggle as I stare up at him.

"Agreed" I reply breathlessly, reaching back up to kiss him. "I'm just glad I haven't taken my shower yet" I smirk making him laugh as we fall back together.