♡ Extended Scene ♡

"Josh what are you doing?" I ask as he looks up at me from his knees.

"I think it's self-explanatory" he smirks, placing a kiss right there though my panties. I gasp, grabbing onto his hair as my body wakes back up. It's been too long. "Easy sweetheart" he teases as he reaches up and pulls my panties down my legs, helping me step out of them before kissing a trail up my legs until his hot breath is wafting over my sex.

"Please baby" I beg, tugging his hair in an attempt to push him closer.

"I got you sweetheart" he breathes out before his tongue licks a delicious strip up my sex and I let out a gasp of pleasure as the familiar sensation begins to build in the pit of my stomach.

"Oh god" I moan as he dives his tongue between my folds and begins thrusting in and out, curling against my walls as my legs begin to tremble. "Fuck baby I'm close" I sigh, throwing my head back and with one final curl of his tongue I come undone and release on his tongue. "Oh god" I sigh as he stands up and crashes his lips to mine. I moan against his lips, tasting myself as his tongue slips into my mouth and we fall back onto the bed.

I grab the hem of his shirt and we pull apart long enough to get it over his head before he unbuttons my blouse and throws it open. "Perks of breastfeeding" I admit shyly as he stares at my chest.

He chuckles, kissing each breast tenderly, knowing that they're beyond sensitive before moving to the valley between them. He pauses at my scars from my C-section and I feel more exposed that I ever have. "They're ugly I know" I sigh.

"Maya" Josh shakes his head as his fingertips trace the outlines of my scars. "They aren't ugly, they're a part of our story now" he says as he grabs my hand. "Just like this" he says, placing my hand over the scar on his arm that he would forever have thanks to that stray bullet. "You're gorgeous and so is every part of you" he says, leaning down to trail kisses along the lines of my scars.

I sigh, arching my back as he begins to inch back towards where I want him. "Josh. No more foreplay" I whine, tugging at his sweatpants.

"Okay baby. Let me just grab a condom" he says, climbing off our bed and moving towards his dresser. He pulls out a new box and tears it open, grabbing one out and returning to me.

"God I'm gonna have to get on the pill again" I breathe out as I watch him roll the condom over his hardened length. Now that I knew what it felt like to feel him bare I never wanted it any different.

"No comment" he replies making me chuckle as he positions himself at my entrance. "Are you ready baby?"

"Yes" I nod vigorously and just like that he's inside me. I gasp at the slight pain tinging the action of his entire length pushing inside me as it's been almost three months but the pain is a welcome reminder of what it's like to be intimate with the man I love.

"Jesus Maya" he groans as he stills inside me. "You okay?"

"Mhm" I hum. "I'll adjust. Move baby" I plead.

"Okay" he whispers, kissing the soft spot below my ear as he rolls his hips against mine, completing another thrust. I sigh, reveling in the pleasure taking over the slight bit of pain and as he continues his slow thrusts the pain subsides and I'm left panting and tipping over the edge in record time. "I got you sweetheart. Let go for me baby" he whispers, coaxing me to my finish and within seconds I spill over him, moaning his name as I'm overwhelmed in ecstasy.

"Maya" he groans as my muscles clench around him and he finishes seconds later. We stay like this for a long moment, only being broken out of it by Gabriel's cries wailing from the monitor.

"Shit" I mutter. "He can't be hungry."

"He probably needs a change. I got him."

"You sure?"

"I got him. Stay here and maybe I can get him back down" he smirks, implying the round two I so desperately craved.

"I'm not going anywhere" I assure him as he throws his sweatpants back on and heads off down the hallway.