Chaz Trippy (sequel to our son)

Chaz's p.o.v

Hi guys long time, no see! Well I'm officially a teenager! Woo! So yeah, you guys probably want to know what's happened on that last few years? Well, my mom found a dog tied up, so we took him in and gave him the name Chico. He's like my best bud but he can never replace my Zoey and Marley, their old ladies now. Oh and I'm in middle school, yup who would of thought of the day when Charles Paul Dennis Trippy would make it to middle school? Yeah, me either.

I'm my own little youtuber now, I have my own channel called Chaz Trippy but I'm still on my mom and dads channel, I'll always be part of the CTFxC.

So anyways back to reality.

I was sitting in my room, which was now a dark blue colour, yeah I grew out of the baseball theme, but hey baseball is still my life. Anyways I was editing a skit I made called "how to mess with your parents" yeah basically I was messing with mom and dad while they were trying to figure out stuff with bills, all I can say is I regret nothing, part from getting grounded. I stopped typing when I heard three small knocks at my door.

I groaned getting up and walking towards the door I opened it to look down at my seven year old sister, grinning at me showing her her two front teeth missing.

"What?". I asked annoyed. This is the second time she's knocked on my door.

"Can I come in?". She asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Ariana, for the second time today, no! Now get lost". I said slamming my door in her face.

I walked back over to my desk and went back to editing. Then I heard voices.

"He's your son too, Alli!"

"Yeah, but he looks more like you!".

"His attitude is way out of hand".

"I wonder who he gets it from then, oh maybe his mother"

"Oh please char, we have doctor bills to pay and all your worried about is Chaz's behaviour?".

I signed and put my earphones in, it's been like this for awhile now, they argue non stop, but isn't that what couples do? I'm starting to think it's not. I ran my hand through my brown quiffed hair and replaced my fingers over my U shaped scar, just keep breathing Chaz.

My iPhone started to buzz, I picked it up and looked at it.

"Chaz dude, meet us at Starbucks!" It was a text from Conrad uncle Hunter's son.

I quickly texted back.

"Who's us?". I typed and hit send, a couple of seconds later I got a text back.

"All the We The Kings Boiiiiiiiiiis :)))))" I read, if your wonder who the We The Kings boi's are I'll tell you, Jason- Travis' son, Kullen- Danny's son, oh and Conrad- Hunters' son, oh and coley he doesn't have any boys, he has three girls.

I typed at my screen. "Be there in 10!".

Right now, I only have basketball shorts on, so I quickly jogged to my closet, my shorts falling down has I jogged. I grabbed my grey denim shorts, button up shirt with rolled up sleeves and chucks, c'mon guys I love chucks. Then I grabbed a black Rays snap back and put it on back wards, fixing my hair so my quiffed fringe was showing.

I grabbed my iPhone and head phones and walked out my room. I walked through the house towards the front door. I didn't even bother to say good bye cause they were to busy arguing, urgh. I slammed the front door to make sure they knew I was gone.

After about a five minute walk, I made it to Starbucks. I walked in and saw the guys straight away.

"Chaz, over here!". Jason shouted or may I add screamed.