FourTris

I wake up to my alarm clock. It's 5:30 in the morning. First day of collage. I feel nervous yet excitement at the same time. i have a few hours to get ready. My bags are all packed and in the car. My parents have been lecturing me about taking everything in college seriously. "Tris!" i hear my mother call from downstairs. "are you ready yet!,we need to get on the road so you're not late!". And with that i go downstairs, eat a banana,and plop into the car. My mother can get strict sometimes but yet, she understands me very well. I'm attending my first year in college,alongside with my best friend, Christina.

When i get to the college, there are so many people here! its so huge and beautiful. I'm currently attending stand fort university at age 18! what a dream. some of the people that i see here, have tattoos. they look interesting yet some pretty painful. I've always wanted a tattoo to represent my family to be honest. maybe i might get one soon,you never know.
My best friend Christina, jumps into my arms,and i unaware of that plop onto the floor.we share a laugh and head on to find our schedules. of course, were both going to be roommates together. i wasn't feeling very comfortable sharing a room with someone i didn't even know with. Our parents give us hugs and kisses, and wish us good luck. "tris, I'm going to miss you so much,please do take care of yourself here." my mother says.

"i will mother, don't worry about me." i say.

"i love you, good luck." she says,and with that she goes to her vehicle and rides away.

"can you believe it! were finally in college, were finally here!" Christina says as were walking down the hallways to look for our dorm. While were too busy laughing our glodiusmaximus' off for no apparent reason,i drop my bag and alongside the things in it.this accrued cause i bumped into a tall, tan, muscular man. at first i couldn't tell how he looked like, because of the lighting,but once we both stood up and reclaimed ourselves,he had dark blue eyes and probably dirty blonde hair I'm sure of."sorry about that,i wasn't watching where i was going." i say. and before he can respond to me, I'm assuming,his friend is screaming his name from down the hall.

"my oh my, i didn't believe to see Tobias Eaton back here!" says the boy. his name is tobias. i like that. he seems friendly.

"who's this eaton?, new girlfriend already?" and i know right away he's referring to me. and without thinking, i say

"what?".

"shut up Eric", and tobias shoots him a look.

'i better go,sorry about Eric.' and with that they both walk down the hallway,at least tobias is, Eric on the other hand, has his arm around eaton and screaming, "Eaton's back". it gives me a smile to be honest.

Christina starts making accusations that tobias and i would make a cute couple. but i just keep putting it down. when we finally get to our dorms and they're nice. not too big but nice. its the next day and I'm rushing to my first class, journaling. that's my major.when i walk in there are a bunch of seats,because no one has arrived yet, the teacher, Mr.Wild, is on his phone. i take a seat in the middle section,three rows back from the front.
and once I'm finally settled,i see tobias walk in the classroom.

"well hi there,i didn't know you were in this class.' he says. "same goes to you." and we share a laugh. " i didn't quite get your name?"

I'm about to blurt out my birth name, beatrice, when i stop myself, and simply say, "Tris."

"short for,beatrice?" "i stare at him and ask how he knew. "lucky guess?" and he chuckles at my alarmed face.and you're
name is tobias,right?" and he just stares into my face for a couple seconds with a strict face before answering back to my question. "four. call me four.
nothing else but that. got it?" and i surprised with his mood swing agree and i nod with a confused expression.