Chapter 12

We stared at each other for about a minute, and after i turned around immediately. I can't talk go up to him and talk about this mess so quickly. I turned around and walked in the direction i was originally walking. I hope i get a call from Anna soon, i thought to myself.

I made it out the building, and the cool breeze of wind hit my face. It was a beautiful day outside today. I started walking toward the coffee shop, where my friends were waiting for me. The Cafe is usually our hangout, the place where we pretty much always hangout at.

When i walked in, i got a latte, and made my way to where my friends were.

" Hey, how was class? I noticed you were sitting next to Jared and Jace." Caroline asked me in a whispered tone while everyone else was talking amongst us.

"It was fine, and yeah i did, it actually wasn't as bad as i expected it to be." i responded.

"You doing better?" Peter asked me when we made contact.

"I got threw the day, so im fine."

"Why wouldn't she be fine?" Eric asked out of confusion. I took a deep breath and decided to explain what happened yesterday.

" Tobias and i aren't really together anymore. I honestly don't think we were ever together anyway. But it's done." I say in relief.

" Are you serious? What happened? What did he do to you? I swear I'll kill him for it-" Caroline was saying until i cut her off before her words got any uglier.

"Nothing really happened. he asked me to leave his dorm, twice, and i did. And i told him he couldn't come running back to me when his issues were resolved."

"What issues?" Eric asked.

"I'm not really sure myself, but Anna and Jace were with him before i came to his dorm, and when i went in, everything was a mess. I'm guessing they had an argument about something, i really don't know." I say.

"Of course." Peter said and scoffed right after his sentence.

"What?" i said in a confused tone.

"Well we are talking about his little sister. Who knows what kind of trouble she got herself into with Jace. He was probably really angry at her, and he just took out all his anger on you." Eve said.

" I don't know what to do. I think I shouldn't talk to him yet." i say.

"Whatever you think is right, then do it." Caroline said to me.

" Are you guys going to head out to Jace's party?" I ask them, in order to change the subject.

"Peter and I are." Eve said.

"Eric and I too." Caroline said gleefully.

"You're going too right?" Eve asks me.

"Well i guess i am now." i say.

And once that sentence came out of my mouth i, realized if this is Jace's party, then Evan is most likely going to be there. I sigh and just keep rethinking some things.Theres a big change Tobias is going to be there as well. I constantly keep telling myself how i can't choose between them because they're both equally talented and handsome and smart and amazing. I know more about Tobias, and how awful he's childhood was, with his father. I can't remember our conversation on the balcony that night we kissed, but i know how his dad was an alcoholic and how poorly he treated his kids. I shake that thought out of my head. But Evan, i know nothing of, but i want that to change.

" We all should get going if we wanna make it to the party." Eric says.

"Eric's right. I mean we all still have to change, right?" i say.

"Right! I bought this really cute mini black dress and i can't wait to show it off tonight." Caroline says and squeals, which makes me laugh at how adorable she is.

"I can't wait either." Eric says with a smirk at the end of his sentence, and Caroline scolds him playfully, which makes us all laugh.

We all decided to start departed and heading our ways. I head into my dorm, and think of what to wear tonight. I haven't really gotten a chance to go shopping, and buy new things but i try to put together an outfit. I dig through my closet and see if i find anything good to wear.

I decided since this is a party that Jace is throwing, I shouldn't really get too dressed up. I picked out a pair of my high waisted, washed out shorts, which I guess shrunk way too much in the dryer, and a white tank top that's laced in the top front of the shirt. I chose my all black high top converse for my shoes. I slipped a few necklaces around my neck, added some mascara and some lipgloss. I curled the ends of my hair to spice things up a tad bit. I sat down on my bed and waited until the rest of the crew showed up so we could all go to the party together.

About ten minutes pasted, and a knock on my door accrued, and I opened it. Outside stood my friends, looking as amazing as ever.

"You ready to go?" Eve asked me, and I flashed a smile, and closed the door behind, and we all headed out, and decided to let loose and have a great night and make the best of it.