Chapter 7

Before neither one of us can explain or say anything, anna gets up drags me inside, and locks the door behind us.

"it's actually not what it looks like" says Eric.

"well what's going on? are you cheating on Caroline?" I ask nervously.

"what?! of course not! I love Caroline and I'd never do anything as foolish as that as long as I live." he responds to me.

and honestly, once he admitted to what he said, I felt so much weight lifted off me. I mean what if he really was cheating? I would never keep any thing from Caroline and I'd hate lying to her.

I'm actually sort of jealous of Caroline's and Eric's relationship. I mean how they both handle each others problems. Eric can be a total ass to people and act like he has no humanity, but he does have a heart and all his friends along with me, know that, and he's no pain in the ass to his friends that's for sure. and Caroline is always such a happy and active person and cares way too much about her friends and making sure everyone's having a phenomenal time. but they both are so loyal to each other and that's what makes me envy their relationship, but I'm more that happy for them, because I can already tell they're meant for each other.

"I've been helping him plan Caroline's surprise birthday party." anna says with a sigh at the end of sentence.

there was a moment of silence in the room. it felt awkward.

"honestly, I completely forgot about her birthday, you know with school and everything."

"It's fine." Eric says.

"you'll help us though right? Plan everything out?" Anna asks me looking dead serious.

"how could i say no? I say nervously back to her.

We all end up going downstairs, grabbing our selves some beers, and going back to our cliché group. tonight I promised myself I wouldn't drink, but a beer wouldn't hurt anybody.

the whole night, I knew everybody had an amazing night, even Christina, I even saw her talking to a guy, and I'm pretty sure she gave him her number.

we all talked, played a little beer pong, and laughed our asses of the whole time. I honestly had an amazing night because if my friends.

by the time we were all getting ready to leave, I saw a guy, he was blonde and I'm guessing blue eyed, and I'm guessing I've never seen him before on campus, or in any of my classes, and all he was doing was giving me glances every few minutes or so.

at first I tried to remember, maybe I've seen him around or talked to him before, but nope. nothing came up.

he was in a corner talking to some guys, when a bunch of his friends showed up. then they all later started smoking some drugs, and that's when I was finished with tonight and was ready to leave this place.

I'm guessing Eve had one to many drinks, considering peter had to carry her on her way out. Eric had his arm around Caroline, and I couldn't find Chris anywhere, so I guessed she probably left early or something.

On my way out, I saw Anna talking to someone on her phone, and it didn't look good. I thought about going up to her and seeing if she was okay, but she got off her phone and started off walking angirly. i wonder what that was about.

Tobias and I walk down the street to his car, waiting for him to unlock the doors, but right before I'm getting ready to get in the car , I feel someone grabbing my arm lightly, and when i turn to see who it had been, it was the blonde head smoker.

"Sorry, you dropped your phone on the way out." he tells me and winks at me as he walks up the street and heads back inside.

leaving me confused yet blushing, then confused yet again once i hear Tobias's voice snapping me back to reality.