Chapter 4

(Hey guys! i was wondering if you could check out my new story, Supernatural! It would mean a lot, thanks! (: <3 )

It's that blonde girl that was staring at me andTobias from my dreams. How am i even seeing all these people. I remember he asking Tobias who i was, and he responding that i was his girlfriend. "Oh hello, are you hear to see Tobias?" she asks with a kind smile. "Um,yes, but if you two are busy, i can come back."

"Oh no, we were just discussing a few things, you two have fun!" she tells me and grabs her bag and leaves. but before she does, she tells me it was nice meeting me and leaves. "So i see you met Anna." he says with a warm smile. "Um, yeah i guess." i say uncertainly. I still don't know who that girl is though. Are they dating?

"Are you guys dating?" i ask and then choke out a fake laugh. "What? No" and he laughs. Anna's just my sister. "Oh". I say with amazement. They honestly look nothing alike. But they look alike in a few ways. "I didn't know you had sibilings." i say. "Oh, i do. I have two older brothers, and two older sisters, you just met one of them." he says.

"Wow, your room is pretty neat compared to mine." i say and laugh. "Yeah, well my roommate barely comes home, he's never sober." he says and sighs. "Are you hungry?" he asks. "Starving." i respond. "Lucky for you, my mom gave me her secret sauce on how to make steak taste way better." he tells me. " Well i can't wait to try it out." i tell him.

He sits me down on a small circular table, filled with the steak and our wines. I honestly think this is nice. "How come you never talk about your family? I know about your siblings now, but what about your mom and dad?" I say. "Well" he starts off, "My parents are divorced, and i don't speak to my father." he tells me. " How come?" I ask. "I honestly don't feel like talking about this topic tonight.." he tells me. " You can talk to me, you know that right?" i tell him. " Yeah, i know i guess." he says. ""Did your father do anything to you that made you not want to talk to him anymore??"" i ask.. For a minute, he stays quiet, not saying anything to me. "He used to hit me,and ii used to fear him, have nightmares about him constantly hitting me. I hated it, and i couldn't stop him." he tells me. And i could've sworn i felt a tear streaking down my cheek. He coughs, trying to regain himself from what he just admitted to me. "Heey, um, wanna goo get some fresh air?" he asks me and points to hiss balcony. II still can't believe he went threw that during a child. If ii ever meet,, Marcus Eaton, who knows how i'll react, i'll probably rage out on him,who knows,, right?

I hurt for him, I really do. No one should've gone threw what he went through as a kid. I hurt for him. I just want to hug him, tighten my grip on him and not let go of him for a long time. And I could tell when he was telling me what happened, he was trying real hard not to break down and cry. But I know he would never admit it to me...