Chapter 2

It's officially been a month. A real,full month since i've met Tobias Eaton. i still can't believe i dreamed him. Is that even normal? dreaming of someone, having him being called your so called "dream guy", and meeting him.

i wake up to my alarm. i don't wake up cause i have classes. i just wanna lay in bed all day and sleep. I suddenly feel Christina trying to get me up and ready for classes. 'man, can you believe its already been a month since we came to college? and meeting Tobias. she smirks when she says his name.

i walk to class. turns out, me and tobias have been talking. not the same way we did in my dreams. theres no "i love you" and other shit. i frown at those thoughts that i cant have with me anymore.

after class ends, i meet up with one of my friends I've met on campus, eve. Eve has long blonde hair and a gray-blue eyes. and shes about an inch taller than me or so. we head down to this amazing restaurant I've heard of. "how was classes?' she asks me. "they were fine, and yours?" "are you seriously gonna ask me that?" and she laughs and i soon join in with her.

Eve is more of a badass than me. she barely attends any of her classes. she likes to get drunk and high at times, but shes chill and a really great friend to me. "hey!" she startles me. "you know what we should do later tonight? You, Chris, and i should go get tattoos!' i laugh at her idea, but honestly i need a distraction, and this sounds okay, nothing big though.'

that night we all get our tattoos done, and i think they look breath taking. i got a tattoo of three birds on my upper left shoulder, a little down though. it reminds me of my family; father,mother, brother. my brother, is honestly one of the smartest people i know.damn, I've always been jealous of him.

we've honestly never gotten along, ever since our parents split and my father remarried another women. I've never been quite fond of her, in more reasonable terms, I've never liked her.Jeanine Matthews was her name. i try to shake the bad thoughts from my head.

as were about to leave, i bump into him. why do we always meet like this, so unexpectingly..
especially when he's with the guys i cant bare to stand, Eric and peter, just amazing.