Chapter 9

{ Hey guys! since i can't login to wattpad with my computer to update the characters, I'm just going to include who plays the characters in this chapter! :

Jace Reed- Austin Butler

Evan Reed- Daniel Sharman <3

Anna Eaton- Candice Swanepoel

Eve- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Peter- Miles Teller

Eric- Jai Courtney

Tris- Shailene Woodley

Tobias- Theo James Taptiklis

Christina (Chris)- Zoë Kravitz

Caroline- Candice Accola
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

As the bell rings, dismissing us from class, i pack up all my things, and walk out the room with eve and caroline.

I didn't bothering waiting up for tobias, 'cause i sensed there were things he was uncertain about.

Before exiting the room, i saw Anna talking to Jace, Evans step-brother. And by the look on her face, I'm guessing they weren't really good friends.

Class finally finished around 2:30 pm. Im not sure how i feel about Evan, and I'm not sure i want to know either. I felt butterflies in my stomach sometimes whenever he asked me questions or even spoke to me. I felt it was uncomplicated talking to him. but while with tobias, i feel like i have to impress him and try hard. and i don't wanna be like that near any guy. I'm now uncertain how i have to approach and contain my feelings around Evan because the only time I've had strong feelings about anyone like this, is whenever I'm with tobias.

I snap myself out of my thoughts and join the girls's convo.

"Where do you guys wanna go eat? I don't know about you guys but I'm starving." Caroline says.

"We can go to that Pizza shop that down the street that opened up last week?" Eve says to us.

" I have to be back at my dorm by 4 guys." i warn them, and then we head off to go eat.

After we're all done with our 3rd slices, were full. We ordered pepperoni and cheese pizzas.

"Hey did you guys see Anna talking to that guy Jace today?" i ask Eve and Caroline.

Both of them stop in their tracks and look at each other for a moment and continue eating. Did they not hear me or something?

"Is something wrong?" i ask both of them.

"Oh, um-no. I saw them talking, yeah." caroline says to me.

" Do you guys know him or something?"

" We knew him from high school." Eve tells me.

"Did he and Anna date?" i ask curiously.

" i think you should ask Anna about that, its not our place to tell her story, sorry." caroline tells me.

"Youre right, sorry." i apologize for asking way too much.

I then check my phone and in a few minutes it was going to be 4:00, so i pay my part of the bill, say goodbye to the girls, and head to the dorms.

I pack up all my books and i change into different clothes, because i stained by tee shirt by eating my pizza.

I started to head down to Evans given dorm number. I started to wonder if maybe im too early or maybe he might not be in his dorm, but I continued to walk towards his dorm anyway.

once I approached his door, I gave a light knock on the door, and within seconds he opened the door.

"I thought you actually weren't gonna show up." he says to me while looking into my eyes.

" now why would you think that?" I ask him with a smirk on my face.

" I don't know. maybe because of mr. muscles." he says with a straight face, and at first I started to wonder who he was referring to, but it didn't take long to realize, he was talking about Tobias.

"Tobias? he doesn't get to tell me where to go or who I can see. anyway this is a project were working on." I answer to him. and I could've sworn I saw sadness or some kind of disappointment in his eyes right after I finished my sentence.

he invited me inside and I took my jacket off, and took out all my books and we took a seat on his mini couch and we got straight to work.

I had to explain some of the work to him that he didn't understand, and at times he had to explain a few things to me as well.

he then started asking me a bunch of questions about parties and etc.

"but you've been to more than one party though right?" he asks and laughs at the end of his sentence.

"yes Evan!" I say and can't help but hysterically laugh at his previous questions to me.

" and you've never gotten high?" he asks

"nope, I don't see why I would." I answer to him.

" the fun out of it. you start tripping out. it's a hell of a time." he assures me and I laugh along with him.

"well my brother and a couple of our friends are gonna have a bashing in a few days, you'd wanna come right?" he asks.

" yeah, totally. I'm sure it'll be a night to remember." I say and chuckle.

" I'll text you the deeds and you can bring a couple of friends too if you want." he tells me.

"okay, sounds good."

"that's cool." he says and I notice he's looking at me.

it kind of made me feel a way I've never felt. it was the kind of look Tobias never gave me. the kind of look no guy has ever gave me. he was looking into my eyes and I couldn't help but keep staring in them because of how beautiful they were. and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

as we were looking at each other, he put his hand on my cheek and put some of my loose hair that was flowing around my face, behind my ear, and placed his hand on my cheek once again

and before I knew it, we were coming closer and closer together as if our faces were 2 inches apart.

oh my goodness, what am I getting myself into?

what have I gotten myself into? and why am I feeling this way?