XVIII

Jeremiah

The next morning

"These waffles are dope." I said before happily continuing to stuff my face. The chef made us bacon, waffles, and cheesy hash browns for breakfast and I'm living. We're eating outside at one of the tables on the top deck and it's crazy nice out here. It feels great too. Honestly I could probably live on this yacht forever, unlimited food and nice views, what's better than that?

"It's soooooo good." Bella moaned. She's always so doing the most when she eats but I'm just glad she's eating again so it's whatever. "I love food so much."

"We can tell." Blue said before poking her thigh. I shook my head.

"Aye, I'm trying to get thickkkk." Bella said smiling. I just looked at her. "I look like mom in Dreamgirls right now. Small as hell. I'm trying to get like 2003 Beyoncé. Ayyyyy." She stuck her tongue out and waved her hand like that Cardi B gif.

"That's a really accurate description." Blue said thoughtfully. It really was.

"I know." Bella grinned. "My body is coming girls. No worries."

"Girl ain't nobody worried." Brooklyn said. We all looked at her. I can't wait for my parents to have to deal with her when she's a teenager.

"Anyways." Bella rolled her eyes and went back to eating. I glanced at the time on my watch and laughed. It was eleven-thirty, way earlier than I thought. Everyone looked at me so I explained.

"I'm surprised we're even up this early considering we just went to sleep a few hours ago." I said shaking my head. Bella and Blue shuddered. We were all thinking the same thing.

"We were traumatized and determined to fight off any possible nightmares. It's completely understandable." Bella said. Blue nodded in agreement.

"I'll never be able to look at them the same." She mumbled. "I am disgusted."

"Honestly. Like knowing they're doing it is one thing but hearing them in action is something else. They really put the Saw horror movies to shame." I said. "Ain't nothing scarier than what we heard last night."

"True." They said. We went back to eating and minding our business until our mom popped up. She looked like she just woke up. A mess.

"Hey." My mom said smiling. We stopped talking and stared at her. "What?"

"Are you pregnant?" Blue asked. My mom looked at her blankly.

"Blue." Bella laughed. "That's a good question though." She said under her breath.

"Why are you asking me that?" My mom asked.

We just looked at her for a minute until I saw my dad coming up the stairs. I shook my head as he walked over to us.

"Oh hey daddy." Blue said looking back at our mom. Me and Bella snickered. It was horrifying and hilarious at the same time. Plus our mom looked lost which made it even funnier.

"Hey." My dad nodded. "What time you guys wake up?" He asked.

"Like ten thirty." Bella said. "Did y'all just wake up?"