XXVII

Jeremiah

"Brooklyn, stop. Does that look like a toy to you? Damn."

I snatched my chain from her hands and dropped it in my pocket. Brooklyn pouted and ran off to wherever my mom was sitting on the plane. I shrugged it off cuz I wasn't really that worried about her. I don't know why she's always touching my shit, but it's annoying as hell.

Yeah I'm being a little harsh, I get it, she's three, but come on man. Brooklyn don't ever listen, and on top of her being hard headed I'm dealing with the shit happening with my dad. My bad, I mean Mr. Shawn Carter. That nigga is dead to me, if I'm being honest. He really went and put his hands on me after pushing my mom like the bitch he is. Fuck him. I'd be happy if I never saw his ass again.

If you can't tell, I got my memory back. I kinda wish I hadn't, because I've been in a shit mood ever since I remembered what happened. First I was pissed at my mom for lying, but I'm kinda over it now. My main source of anger is directed towards my bitch ass father. He only got me good because he caught me off guard, but if I see him anytime soon it's on sight. Bet.

I shook my head and turned up the music in my headphones. Just thinking about my dad got me heated, like I'm hot as fuck right now because I'm so mad. I've been trying to keep my mind off of everything, I swear I've tried, but I can't. It doesn't help that everyone's been acting all awkward and shit because it's so obvious we're avoiding talking about it. My mom's been keeping her distance from me and Bella, Bella's been keeping her distance from me and mom, and I'm just doing my own thing. I've been rude as shit to anyone who talks to me, so that's another reason why nobody is wasting their time on me right now. Hell, I don't blame them. I wouldn't talk to me either.

I looked out the window and sighed when the clouds didn't calm me like they usually do. I'm so disconnected with everything, including myself, I'm just trying to get it figured out. I know I'm acting like a little bitch and I honestly wish I wasn't cuz that ain't cool, but I'm just not in control of my emotions right now. Shawn Carter has me fucked up. I never really hated anyone until he did what he did, now I wish that nigga would disappear from my life the same way Gina's crazy ass did.

I felt someone tapping my arm and jerked my head up. Bella was standing beside my seat and saying something, but my music was playing too loud to hear her.

"Man, you see me with my headphones on. I don't hear shit coming out your mouth." I said after pausing my music. She started frowning but I mean, wasn't it obvious I couldn't hear her?

"Are you gonna stop being an ass anytime soon?" Bella asked while rolling her eyes. I just shrugged and she sighed. "I just came to see if you wanted anything to eat. They just brought out some snacks if you're hungry. Mom told me to tell you."

"She couldn't tell me herself?" I asked.

"I guess not." Bella shrugged. I frowned. "So if you're hungry, there's food. That's it. Bye." She started walking off but I stopped her.

"Aye, wait!"

Bella sighed all loud and turned back around. "What?"

"Look, I'm sorry aight? I'm gonna chill. Just sit down for a minute because I wanna talk." I said calmly. "Please B."

Bella stared at me hard for a second before rolling her eyes and sitting in the seat across from me. I looked around to make sure my mom was still out of earshot before I started talking.