To be the best

Lot be the best you have to work and that's what I did.

I walk into studio A for pyramid.

"Ok girls congrats on the win in Ohio but we have to keep working." Miss Abby says. "On the bottom of the pyramid is....Mackenzie. You did nothing because you said you hurt you foot. People told me you were doing cartwheels." Abby moves to the side a little more. " Next is....Brooke. You have no emotion. DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR FACE." she screams. "Nia your here cause you didn't stand out at all. You blended in. Next is Paige. You got second place on your solo." Abby stated. "Next is.....Kendall. Your duet got first place. Next is Chloe. You were also apart of the duo with Kendall. I thought you had perfect lines. And on top of the pyramid is....Maddie.

"Chloe, Mackenzie, and Maddie get solos. Kendall and Nia you have a duo."

It's a long day at dance and I have a solo called 'what goes around'. Maddie, my biggest competitor, has a solo called 'Cry'. Sometimes I think I should have that solo because all I ever do is cry. I'm wearing black booty shorts and a pink sports bra that says Abby Lee dance company on it. It my break right now and I'm hanging out with the girls. Kendall, Nia, Paige, Brooke, Maddie. We are all in the changing room waiting for us to practice our group dance. Right now Mackenzie is doing her solo called, Daisy chain. It's really cute. All the girls are really nice, well all of them except Maddie. (a/n I really like Maddie I just needed to have a bully). Maddie hates me 'cause like I said I'm her biggest competitor.

We have nationals in 2 weeks. I'm really excited. Mackenzie called us in to studio A. When we get in there we find out that our group dance is called just another number. It's so beautiful. I'm doing my turns while a camera man films all of this.

When were don with this Abby gives us the speech about how we have to win and here reputation is on the line.

I'm changing my shoes with all the girls when Maddie speaks up.

"All of us did really good today girls, except for you Chloe. Your solo is crappy and you don't stand a chance against me." she says snotty. Maddie pushes me off the bench. I just get back up.

Sometimes the good guy never wins.

(A/N I'm going to take parts from season 1,2,3,4. The girls are how they look like in season 4, so how they look like in 2014.)