Competition day

Today is competition.

I grab my pink suitcase with a glittery C on the front. My clothes and makeup is in there. I can't wait for my dances I love them so much. We all board the buses. I take a seat next to Kendall. We talked about the dances and we took selfies and posted them on Instagram.

We get to intensity dance competition in Texas. We go in our dressing room to get ready. My solo is first. My mom puts my hair up in a French twist then we apply the brown eye shadow with red lipstick on. I put on purple earrings. My mom glues the fake eyelashes to my eye. Then she coats my cheek with blush.

I go behind our curtain to change into my costume. I strip down and put my costume on. It's a purple dress the comes right above the knees with cut outs on the sides.

Maddie comes out and she was wearing a beautiful blue leotard with a blue skirt and puffy sleeves. Maddie always gets the perks.

We were going on stage to do our solos and Maddie nailed her routine. It would be hard to beat.

"Next up is Chloe with What goes around." the announcer says.

I walk on stage and the music starts. I stand there while the music plays.

I forgot my dance.

I walk off stage and the camera man ask to interview me.

I sat down on a chair and they told me to talk about my performance.

"I was confused why I did that." I said and walked away.

I get to my dressing room and Abby has a fit. She yells at me for not being like Maddie but I'm not like Maddie I'm Chloe.

When awards come I didn't place which was expected. Maddie and Mackenzie was first overall in there age division. Our group won first.

Yes I messed up my solo but nobodies perfect.