Strut my Stuff

"Work it Maddie." I hear one of the producers yell.

I watch as Maddie rocks it with he big poofy ponytail and a pink, cheetah leotard. She does all these poses and hair flips.

The producer of dance moms asks if they could interview me.

They put the camera in front of me and I said, "I'm really excited for this music video. We got our nail done and our hair is all puffy."

"Cut" the producer said.

I walked up off my chair to see everyone cheering for Maddie.

"Chloe your up next." The producer of the music video, Jim, said.

I walk out and own the stage. I do some really cute walks and struts.

_________________________

"All of you guys did really good. Now we have some excited news to tell you. There will be a star of the music video. The star will be a mini Lux. Lux is the artist that's singing the song in the music video." Jim said.

"Melissa can you come here." The producer of dance mom, Cara, asked.

Melissa run over and sits down in the chair and they put the camera in front of here.

"Lets me honest. We all know Maddie is going to be the star and kids will be jealous of that. Maddie is the best. Who else are they gonna give the part to? Chloe? She came barley remember a dance."

That stung.

"Girls" Jim said. "Lux wants to meat you."

We all walk past a door to see a blonde hair girl with black extensions. She had the same makeup as me and she had a long silver dress on.

"Hi girls what your names."

"I'm Maddie." Maddie says.

"I'm Brooke." Brooke replied.

"Nia." Nia said.

"I'm Paige." Paige told Lux.

"I'm Chloe." I told her.

"I'm Kendall." Kendall said

"Kalani." Kalani told her.

"And I'm Mackenzie." Mackenzie replied

"Cool I'm Lux. I can't wait to work with you guys."

"Bye." we all said.

_________________________

"Maddie come her for your interview. Same to you Chloe." Cara said. "Ok Maddie. Tell me what you think about the main role."

Maddie looks in the camera and says," I think I'm gonna get the lead but I'm a little nervous because Chloe looks like Lux."

Next was my turn. I look in the camera and said, " I think Maddie is gonna get the part because everyone thinks that she's the best."