L.A. Here I come

Next practice

"Come in girls." Abby said.

We all walk in to see that there is a straight line instead of a pyramid.

"You girls are probably wondering why there is no pyramid. That's because in L.A. it's all about the look. Everyone here has the look."

Cool were going to L.A.

"Were going to L.A. to audition for a music video!" Abby yelled in excitement.

All the girls started screaming and jumping around.

_________________________

We get to this big studio with thousands of girls and thousands of guys.

There was one guy that called us over. The only people in this group they chose was Maddie.

The guy brought us into this big room. They all taught us the hip hop choreography. It was pretty hard.

"Ok guys that was good you can leave." the guys said.

We all walked out of the room and go back to the room with all the moms.
_________________________

Were all eating when the choreographer calls Maddie and I to the room.

We do the dance they taught us and had 16 counts to do whatever we want. Of course I did my turn sequences.

"Ok girls that was goo you can leave."
________________________

The producers wanted us to come and talk to them.

"Hi girls I'm Jean and I just wanted to say that you guys know that we think you would be perfect for one of a upcoming stars music video." the producer said.

We all screams and jumped and then we thanked them.

When we walked out we told our moms and the started screaming and jumping.

L.A. here I come.