Auditioning for Joffery

Today is the day that we audition for the Joffery ballet school. I'm really nervous. I get out of bed and put on my pink tights. Then I grab my black leotard and slip that on. I grab a pair of sweatpants and put them over my tights.

I then grab my brush to do my hair. I stake a spray bottle and spray my hair with water. Then I leave a strand of hair out. I braid that piece. I brush the rest of my hair and put it into a high pony tail. I then put it into a sock bun. I took my little braid and wrapped it around then bun and secured it with a few bobby pins.

I brush my teeth and apply my makeup. I put on some brown eyeshadow and apply some lip gloss. I'm not gonna do full out competition makeup for a audition.

___________________________

We arrive at the Joffery ballet studio for the audition. I remove my sweat pants and put on my ballet shoes. We have to perform a little piece for him. Miss Abby gives me a number. The number I had was 7.

The Joffery ballet scout called me in to perform my dance.

"What's your name?" The scouts asked.

"Chloe Lukasiak." I told them.

"When ever your ready."

I do a three step turn into 4 fouetté. I repeat this turn sequence three times and continue with the rest of the dance.

__________________________

Next thing we do is he watches our technique.

When were done with the technique we walked out of the studio.

__________________________

" You guys did really good." Abby said.

Abby seemed really pleased with us. I think I did well. The scouts said that I had a natural giving talent. That made me really excited. I think I have a good chance now. Ever since the music video I have gotten a lot more confidence. But you never know what's gonna happen. Maddie is really good though. She is my biggest competition.

I can't loose to her. I just need to calm down. I think I have this in the bag.

(A/N hey guys thx for all the reads. I'm going to be making another Chloe fan fic. It's called not what it seems. It's not up yet but when it is I want all of you guys to check it out. I think you guys would really like it.)