The New Team

Today I walk into the Abby Lee dance company. It's like a normal day. Nothing new. I then get to studio A.

__________________________

"Girls the new team is here. Take a deep breath because your life is about to change." Miss Abby said.

A bunch of girls walk into studio A.

"Sarah come up." Abby said.

A tall blonde with brown roots and a shinny face walks up.

"Nia." Abby says.

Nia walks out next to Sarah.

"Check each other out. This is your competition." Abby replied. They both walked back to their spots. "Ava come out."

A tall honey hair girl came out.

"Kendall stand next to this 11 year old." Abby told Kendall.

OH wow!! She's 11!! She is so tall.

"Next Teá." Abby said. "Mackenzie, this is your competition." They walk back. " Sarah come out." She was a tiny girl with bangs. " Sarah is only 8 but she will also compete against you."

"Jade come out." said Abby. "Kalani, this is your competitor."

" Kamryn, come out." Abby says. "Chloe, this is your competition."

She is 14. How am I gonna beat a 14 year old.

"Maddie. Come out." Abby yelled. "Say goodbye to your team and say hello to the new team. You will be joining the new team."

She took the best dancer away from us. Now it's my time to show that I'm the best.