Words hurt

It's the day of the competition and Kalani and I have gotten close.

We all board the bus. I of course sit next to Kalani.

__________________________

"Get ready girls." Abby told us.

I put my hair in the French twist hairdo and put on my purple sparkly costume on. Kalani's was blue.

We practice our dances, then we all went back stage.

Maddie performed her dance 'Maddie'. Abby made a song just for Maddie. What hasn't she done for Maddie. Oh yeah the only thing she didn't do is put her name in flashing lights.

Then Mackenzie performs and does a pretty good job.

It's our turn up next.

We go on stage and we stay together perfectly.

When we get off the stage I see Maddie smirking.

"That was so good Kalani." Maddie said.

"Thanks" Kalani replied.

"Chloe, you need to be more careful. Kalani saved that routine. You sucked you can't do anything right can you?"

I felt tears prickle in my eyes.

"Your just some wanna be dancer that won't go far unlike me. You should give up."

________________________

Maddie and Mackenzie both got first in their solos and our group dance won. All that's left is the duo.

"In first place is......Chloe and Kalani from Abby Lee dance company."

You may be thinking 'wow that boost her confidence up' but it didn't.

Like Maddie said, Kalani did it all by herself.

(A/N just saying again that I don't hate Maddie or Peyton it's just I needed someone to play the bully. I love all the girls on the team. Oh comment if u saw the episode when Abby brings another team on to go against the real ALDC and how she puts Maddie in the other team. BTW srry for spoilers.)