Makeup on

Today is the day where all of the girls go and get there hair and nails done and get to dress up for the photo shoot and to see if the producer likes the 'look'.

We walk into this big salon with a bunch of hair stylist.

They all sit us down at a little station.

"Hi my names Jessica. I'll be your stylist."

"Hi. I'm Chloe."

Jessica says, "so I'm thinking about beach waves and a poof on top."

She starts brushing my hair. The takes the squirt bottle filled with water and sprayed my hair.

Then Jessica took Conair which is a hair straightener. She straightened my hair so it was soft and fluffy.

She then takes a barrel curler to give my hair some beach waves. She takes the hair from the crown of my head and put it in the tiniest poof ever. The she goes in her cabinet and grabs black hair extensions and apply it underneath my hair.

Then we move on to the makeup. She puts on some liquid foundation on and spreads in out evenly. Then she takes her fluffy brush and dabs powder foundation on her face. Jessica put concealer under my eyes so u don't see the bags. She then moves to my eye lids. Jess grabs a pallet of shimmering eye shadow. She grabs the silver eyes shadow and brushes it on my lids. Then she gets eye lash glue and applies thick lashes. She blends them in with mascara. After Jess put the lashes on she put on my eye liner. For my lips she put in bright red lipstick.

Next is the nails. Jess grabs a neon yellow nails polish and brushes it on all my nails except my ring finger. She grabs a neon pink and applies it on my ring finger. The she takes a neon blue and draws flowers on all my nails

When my nails dry Jessica said that we are going to get dresses up.

She gives me a gold leotard and some brown combat boots. She gives me a vest that's made out of hair.

__________________________

Hope you like it. Next one might be shorter.