Practice makes Perfect

I'm in this studio in L.A. waiting for the rehearsal to start. Today we will be learning the dance that will be in Lux new music video.

When everyone is here they starts paring girls and guys together. I'm paroled up with a kid that's shorter than me. HOW IS HE GONNA LIFT ME UP?

We practice the hip hop routine a lot of times. Mackenzie and Maddie switched partners because Mackenzie didn't like her partner.

I wonder who is gonna get the lead in the video. I really wish it would be me but, I don't know. Maddie always gets everything.

She's a great dancer and she pretty and smart but she's also really mean which I hate. You see me and Maddie use to be friends. Hard to believe right?

When we were little during the first season of dance moms we got into a big fight.

During our duo together we messed up really badly. I don't even think we placed top 5. Maddie blamed all of it on me. She's hate me ever since. She told me that it was obvious I didn't practice. She told me that practice makes perfect.

Why am I letting an 11 year old get to me. I'm 12 I'm older. I shouldn't let her bother me.

I get out of my little day dream to see us running the number again. It looks pretty good. This is our only day to learn and practice is so were going full out.

Tomorrow is the day of the music video. I wonder who gets to play little Lux.

"The pesos we have chosen to play little Lux is.....Chloe." Jim announced.

I was thrilled.

I walked away to grab my water when I saw Melissa getting an interview.

Melissa said, " I'm happy for Chloe but I'm happy that Maddie didn't get the lead. Abby comes up to me and says aren't you happy Maddie didn't get the lead because someone will see her dancing and snatch her up."

Can anything not be revolved around Maddie?

(A/N ik it's short but it's like the third time I updated today so lol.)