Concert rehearsal

Today is the rehearsal for the ALDC concert. I'm so excited but I'm so stressed. You have to be perfect.

I'm in the car with my mom Christi. Kelly, Paige and Brooke tagged along to. The car came to a stop and we hoped out. We dragged out suit cases with our makeup and costumes and hair products. We finally get to our dressing room.

I look at the schedule to se my dances.

Chloe's dances:

Production
Red Queen
Silence
Inside if me
Wreck it
Chasing answers
Confession
The black swan
Sinful
This is my beauty
What goes around (group dance)
Trapped
Ending production

Well I'm excited.

I put on my pink leotard and a pink skirt with my pink ballet shoes for the opening production. It's about cancer.

(A/n at the end of the episode where they do the dance living with the ribbon u can see this dance. ITS REAL)

I apply my makeup. I put my liquid foundation on and then blend it with powder foundation. I apply my false lashes and apply my eyeshadow. I lather my eyelid with brown eyeshadow. I then put on eyeliner and wing it out a little. I move down to my lips. I brush the red lipstick across my plump lips.

I take my hair and twist it up in a french twist.

I go into a right split and stretch. I plug in my head phones that are attached to my iPhone 5.

I switch to my left split.

Gia comes in and tells us that everyone in the opening number needs to go on stage.

Paige, Brooke, Maddie, Nia, Mackenzie, Kendall and I walk up to the stage where all the older girls are sitting.

We sit down with them.

"Hello hello" Abby says. "Were gonna run the concert FULL OUT."

We all take our places.

Me and Brooke are staring at each other. Then we hear the music start. We do our jumps and kicks and turn sequences.

It was beautiful.

All the girls rushed back to change into their next costume. My hair is the same so I don't need to change it but I need to change my makeup. I take a bright red eyeshadow and apply it.

I take my costume of and put on my red queen costume.

(If you don't know what this dance is look up Chloe Lukasiak on YouTube)

Gia called me up to the stage and I did my dance.

I did my kicks and turns and they were flawless.

_________________________

We have one dance left until were done. It's called sinful. We all had our black and red sparkly costume on. We did our dance and Abby said it was perfect.

After that we packed all of our costumes and went home.

I was in the car when my mom started talking.

"If there was something wrong you would tell me right?" my mom asks.

"Of course" I lied.