What Is Happening To Me?

*Warning, sexual themes are hinted at.*

Black Hat woke to a loud thud. He looked around his room but didn't see anything that could be the source of the sound, so he dismissed it. He looked down to see Flug cuddled into his chest, softly snoring.

Black Hat smiled to himself; Flug usually wasn't this cute. Wait...what? Did he just call Flug cute?

He didn't have time to dwell on it, as Dementia sprang up from under the bed and yelled, "WHOA, WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT? DID YOU GUYS F-"

She was cut off by Flug waking up, panicking, and instinctively punching her in the gut.

"No, Dementia, he was just helping me sleep!"

"Eugh, No! That is revolting! And how did you even get in my room!?"

Dementia groaned in pain, but recovered quickly and giggled, siting on the bed and poking Flug. She turned to Black Hat, "I followed 5.0.5 when he gave you your coffee yesterday! I couldn't find Flug in his room or the lab so I came here!"

Flug groaned, "Why were you looking for me?"

Dementia pauses, ignoring the question completely. "Are you guys dating?"

Black Hat jolts up, sitting in the bed and faking a dramatic and disgusted gag. "Me? Dating Flug? That is almost as disgusting as-"

"No, we aren't." Flug interrupted him, sitting up and glancing at him slightly. "I've just had some insomnia lately, and it has been affecting my work so he is making sure I sleep better."

Black Hat nods his head, glancing back at him.

"Well how come you are sleeping together? Are you sure you guys didn't f-"

"Dementia, for the love of hats, we did not do that. I don't know why he started cuddling me to get me to sleep, but it's helping so I'm not stopping him. It's just sleep, Dementia." Flug explained, trying not to get to angry.

Black Hat stayed silent, thinking to himself.

"Hmmmmmmmm.... okay, whatever, I'm bored. I'm gonna find 5.0.5, see ya." And with that she runs out of the room before anyone has time to react.

They both sit there in silence for a moment, staring at the door.

"Get to work, Flug."

"Yes sir!"

Flug get up and hastily walks out of the room, leaving Black Hat to his own thoughts.

Black Hat sits there, the events of what just happened running through his head.

Why did Dementia ask if they were dating? He'd never ever date a human, where could she have possibly gotten that idea?

Or did she know something he didn't?

Black Hat stands and paces around the room, thinking to himself more.

Why did he want to help Flug so much?
Why was this so important to him?
Why was he putting so much effort into this?
Why was he actually cuddling with him and not just ordering him to sleep?
Why did he actually like the cuddling?
Why did he actually like the cuddling!?

Black Hat snaps out of his thoughts and shakes his head, trying to clear his mind. His thoughts were racing, and he began to feel nauseous. He sat in his chair and took a deep breath. He needed his coffee.

He called for 5.0.5, and a few minutes later 5.0.5 came in and brought him a cup of coffee and a plate of sausages on a tray.

Sausages?

"5.0.5, why did you bring me this? I don't indulge in human foods!" 5.0.5 puts the tray down on the table and gives him a note.

"Consider this a thank you for helping me sleep. - Dr. Flug"

Black Hat groaned and massaged his temples. "Just go away." 5.0.5 obeys and leaves the room.

Black Hat sighs and looks at the sausages. They looked absolutely delicious, but he didn't want to eat them out of spite. He sipped his coffee slowly and eyed them closely. "Well... one couldn't hurt." He picked one up and swallowed it whole. He couldn't stop himself from grabbing another. And another. Soon the plate was empty and Black Hat burped to himself, his tongue lolled out in satisfaction.

He closed his eyes for a moment, overtaken by the bliss from the feeling of a full stomach. He has never felt this before and he greatly enjoyed it. Taking another sip of coffee he stood up to stretch, cracking his back. His mind wandered a bit, his thoughts going back to Flug.

He thought about how cute Flug was this morning, and how he never seemed that cute before. He thought about the way Flug looked and acted and how it all made him feel weird in his gut. He started smiling to himself before he was brought back to reality.

Why was he smiling?
Why did his gut feel weird?
Why did his chest feel weird?
Why did everything feel all tingly?
Why did this feel good?
Why did he enjoy this?
Why couldn't he stop thinking about Flug?
Why did the idea of dating him sound appealing?

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?