Sleep

Flug lurched back. "Y-you do!?" He was at a loss for words, gawking at his boss.

Black Hat sighed. "Yes. I still find it hard to believe that you'd actually give your affection to a creature like me, but I do believe you... for now."

Flug smiles. "That's okay, take your time."

Black Hat sunk into his chair and looked at the ground. "So... what now?" He rubbed his arm, unsure of himself.

"Well, what do you want to do?" Flug asks, smile beaming.

"I... I enjoy the kissing thing. I want more." Black Hat mumbles.

Flug chuckles and walks around the desk, standing next to him and leaning forward. He takes Black Hat's cheeks in his hands and closes the gap between them.

After a few moments, they are lost in eachother. It takes a crashing sound from down the hall to snap them back into reality and pull apart.

They stare at the door, both debating on checking on it. Flug slowly moves away and towards the door, ready to investigate.

He opens the door slightly, and finds that it was just 5.0.5, who had knocked over a table and was picking it up. It was undamaged.

Flug closed the door and leaned against it, letting out a sigh. He looks up at Black Hat, who is staring back at him.

"It was just 5.0.5, everything is fine."

Black Hat nods quietly in response.

Flug's eyes droop and he yawns. Black Hat looks over to the clock on the wall and becomes aware of the time and jerks up, standing and almost stumbling back.

"It's 4am! You shouldn't be awake right now! You need to sleep!" Black Hat sputters out, jumping out from behind the desk and rushing over to Flug.

Black Hat grabs him by the arm and drags him down the hall, quickly moving towards his own room. Once there, he throws open the door and shoves Flug inside.

"Whoa! Sir! No need to be so rough!" Flug blurts out, stumbling forward and falling face first onto the floor.

"No time! You need sleep." Black Hat answers, grabbing him by the leg and dragging him to the bed.

Flug groans, letting himself be dragged across the floor without a fight.

Black Hat picks him up by the hips and throws him onto the bed, a yelp coming from Flug as he is manhandled and slammed into the bed.

"S-sir! Must you-" He cuts himself off and groans louder before giving up, snuggling into the bed and sighing deeply in annoyance.

Black Hat stares at him for a moment before shifting uncomfortably. "Do... do you still want me to join you? Like we did before, or... or is it different now?"

Flug stares up at him blankly and blinks. With a slight chuckle his expression softens as he reaches forward and grabs hold of Black Hat's sleeve, giving it a small tug. "You are more than welcome to join me, if you'd like."

Black Hat looks away, trying to hide a smile that spread across his face. "Alright." He mumbles, removing his shoes, coat, and tie.

After setting them on a nearby chair he lays behind Flug, spooning him and wrapping his arms around Flug's waist. He can feel that Flug's muscles are relaxed, welcoming his presence. 

Flug lets out a relaxed sigh, melting into Black Hat and closing his eyes. He places a hand on Black Hat's, squeezing softly and smiling to himself.

Black Hat leans forward, burying his face in Flug's messy hair, enjoying the scent. He flicks his tongue out like a snake, taking in more of it.

"......Jefe? Did... did you just lick me?" Flug opened an eye, trying to look up at Black Hat.

"What? No. Go to sleep." Black Hat answers, holding him tighter and growling softly.

An hour passes and Flug hadn't fallen asleep, and by the sounds Black Hat were making, he hadn't either. About a half hour ago Black Hat had begun purring. Loudly.

The sound was soothing. Flug enjoyed listening to it, it was relaxing and made him more drowsy. He was trying to stay awake, wishing to listen to it just a little bit more.

It had progressively gotten louder as time went on, and Flug had to physically restrain himself from falling asleep. He could feel Black Hat twitch every few minutes, and he could feel himself being pulled closer and cuddled into.

It felt so unreal to him, this was so unlike the Black Hat he had known for years. But here he was, laying in his bed, his boss behind him purring loudly like a happy cat.

Flug smiled to himself, for the first time in years he felt fully content and peaceful. He relaxes and lets his mind go, letting sleep flood his mind.