Thank You

*Warning, sexual themes are hinted at (even though it's only one f bomb, just being safe)*

Flug woke up and was immediately greeted by a pain in his head. He groaned and rubbed his eyes. 'I shouldn't have been up that late...' He thinks to himself, closing his eyes for a few more seconds.

Once he opens them again he realizes that he is alone. He can't feel Black Hat behind him.

Flug shoots up, a throbbing pain banging into his head. He winces, giving a groan. Looking around the room, Black Hat is no where to be found. 'He must be in his office.' Flug thinks, stretching out his arms and letting out a soft moan.

As he moves to get out of bed he hears something crinkle. Looking down he sees a bag and goggles had been placed next to him.

Flug smiles, touched by the thoughtful gesture and puts them on. They fit well and he looks over at the clock.

"IT'S PAST NOON!" He blurts in panic, falling out of bed onto the floor with a thud.

He pushes himself up and runs out of the room. Nearly slamming into a wall twice, he gets to his own room and gets ready for the day.

Once ready he steps out and sighs. Giving himself a reassuring nod he goes down to the lab, getting straight to work to make up for all the time wasted within the past few weeks.

He worked and worked, not even taking a break to eat or rest.

Black Hat sat at his desk, working. He heard Flug run down the hall and smiles, knowing that he was awake. He stayed in his office, letting Flug get to work and make up for lost time.

The day goes by quick, and soon it has become night. Flug checks out for the day and makes his way to his room to get ready for bed.

Minutes later he's standing at Black Hat's room, knocking on the door. It opens, and Flug steps inside.

Black Hat is already laying in the bed, on his back, waiting for him.

"Hello, Jefazo." Flug walks towards the bed, smiling to himself at the sight of Black Hat.

"Mmmph." Black Hat hums in response, resting his eyes and letting his body relax.

Flug chuckles quietly to himself, looking down at his boss. He lifts his bag slightly, leaning forward, and kisses him.

Black Hat's eye shoots open and his body jerks in surprise, the contact being completely unexpected.

After the initial surprise wears off, he relaxes again, slowly closing his eye and pressing deep into the kiss.

Flug pulls away and smiles at him, enjoying the feeling lingering on his lips. Black Hat looks back at him, perplexed at the tingle left on his own.

Black Hat groans and grabs the rim of his hat and tips it down, hiding his face with a soft growl. Flug giggles at this, finding it cute.

Flug moves to pull his bag back down but is stopped by Black Hat, who has grabbed his wrist.

"Er, Flug. Take it off for tonight?" Black Hat looks up at him, flicking the rim of his hat back into its rightful place.

Flug pauses before agreeing, removing the bag and goggles with a smile. His hair is messy as usual, and his eyes look bright and full of life.

Flug sits on the bed next to Black Hat, giving a sigh and running a hand through his own hair.

Black Hat reaches forward and softly holds Flug's chin, running his thumb along the jawline. He inspects every inch of his face, pulling Flug forward on top of him for a quick kiss.