Get Off Me!

Flug woke up and looked around to see that he was curled up against Black Hat's chest. Shuffling a bit he felt how tightly his boss was holding him, and how tightly he himself was holding his boss.

They had been sleeping in a very tight embrace and Flug could tell his arms were going to be very sore for the rest of the day.

He looked at Black Hat, who was sound asleep and snoring softly. Flug sighed, boy did he look cute when he slept. He just wished he could say or do something about it...

Flug closed his eyes and rested his head against Black Hat, enjoying the closeness and daydreaming, waiting for his boss to awaken.

A half hour later he felt Black Hat stir, and a hand gripping his side. Black Hat opened his eyes and jerked when he noticed how close Flug was before remembering this was his own doing.

Sighing heavily, he nuzzled his forehead into Flug's bag. He wished Flug was awake; he wanted to hold him close and hug him but he didn't know why. He just wanted Flug close and he wanted Flug to hold him close in return. Little did he know that Flug was awake and was feeling the same way.

The little scientist decided to make his consciousness known and pushed back on his chest a bit. Black Hat begrudgingly let him go as quickly as he could, not wanting to be caught and seen as weak, but also not wanting to let go in the first place.

 Flug sat up and rubbed his eyes underneath is bag, yawning loudly. Black Hat followed and sat up, peering over at him in disgust.

"What's wrong, Jefe?"

Black Hat rolls his eyes and crosses his arms. "Your human sleeping rituals are pathetic, grabbing on to me like a filthy dog, eugh..." 

Flug held back a chuckle and stood up, stretching. He glances at his boss for permission to leave, and upon seeing him nod Flug leaves the room for breakfast.

After receiving his coffee and finishing it, Black Hat walks to his office to try to get some work done. He had gotten behind on paperwork and needed to focus his mind somewhere.

Upon entering his office he was met with 5.0.5, who was dusting a few paintings. Black Hat decided to ignore him and proceeded to his desk.

He wasn't paying much attention and let out a screech in surprise as he was lifted into the air, two giant bear arms around his waist.

"Put me down you idiot! I have work to do!" Black Hat yelled, furious.

5.0.5 did not do so, and instead hugged him tighter and sat down with him in his lap. Black Hat fought to get out of his grip but alas he couldn't escape.

Black Hat did not want this, this was physical contact, he did not like that. He wanted freedom. How dare this bear hug him!?

Dementia crawled in and giggled. "Aww, look at you two!"

Black Hat struggled, "Dementia! get him off me, now!" But she did not do so, she only laughed harder.

"Grrr, why is this failed experiment hugging me!?" 5.0.5 gave a small coo in satisfaction, enjoying the fact that he was hugging something. "And why is he enjoying it so much? Go away!"

Dementia walks up and leans on 5.0.5, greatly amused at the scene before her. "He is hugging you because he loves you! He likes being around you!"

Black Hat growled in response, finally getting free and summoning a mass of tentacles to aggressively throw them out of the room.

Marching to his desk he sulks and grumbles to himself, "Stupid bear hugging me because he loves me oh bloody please he doesn't even-" Oh. Wait a second.

He is hugging me because he loves me. That means...

Oh.

Oh my.

That means...

OH!!!

Black Hat stumbled back, the realization finally hitting him. He needed to sit down.

Stumbling over to his chair he sat down, sweating profusely. Laying back he repeated the words over in his head.

This is not happening.

This... is not....

Th...

This... can't be happening.

Can... can this be happening?

Is this happening?

He needed answers and he needed them right now.