Returned

Flug enters his lab, refreshed and ready to work. He sits at a desk and starts drawing blueprints to his next invention.

"A line here.. a line there... aaannnddd done!" He finishes drawing the plans for a new ray gun and looks down at it triumphantly.

"Good! Now to start building it."

He begins to build, and looks at the time. It's well past noon, and he hadn't heard anything from his boss.

'Was he still in his room? Usually he would have gone to his office by now... how odd.' Flug wondered. He paused for a moment, thinking it over.

He slouches in his chair and puts a hand to his chin, going deep into thought. The whole scenerio of the last few days have been rather odd.

He knew exactly what was going on. And he knew Black Hat was still trying to figure it out for himself.

He just wasn't sure if he liked what was going on.

Sure his boss was handsome and powerful and cunning and villainous and fearless and... and...

Oh.

Oh no.

He shot up in his chair and swore loudly, the realization hitting him.

He returned those feelings.

He sat there for a moment to let it all sink it. After a few moments of contemplating his existence he slumped back into his chair and sighed, accepting defeat and letting his emotions win.

Okay, now he had a crush. On his boss. A crush... on Black Hat. Of course this had to happen.

He face palmed and groaned.

'Well...' He thought to himself, 'at least I know he feels the same way. Now I just have to wait for him to figure it out.'

He takes a deep breath, accepts his feelings, and continues working.

A few hours later he leaves to go eat dinner, knowing if he didn't his boss would be angry.

As he walks into the kitchen he sees Dementia, who is eating an obscene amount of cheese.

"Hey Dementia."

"Hey there, Lover Boy, how ya doin?~" She bites her lips and wiggles her eyebrows at him suggestively.

"Ah, I'm doing... well. I guess." He debates if he should tell her about his feelings. He knows she can keep a secret, but with this kind of information she would hint and push and try to take matters into her own hands. Also he'd prove her right and he didn't want to deal with her 'I knew it' rave.

He gets a bowl of soup that he can drink through a straw so she doesn't see him eat and sits across from her, watching her consume cheeses that were probably moldy by now. The smell made him gag but he tried his best to ignore it.

"So. Flug. Are you two actually a thing?" She looks up at him, leaning an elbow on the table.

"Ah, no. We aren't."

"Well why not?"

"Excuse me?" Flug looks at her, raising a brow in question.

"Well," She trails off before she composes her train of thought. "Do you like him? In that way?"

Flug pauses, nervously slurping his soup.

"Ah HAH! You do love eachother!" She stands and points at him, shaking the table loudly as she yells.

"No! Dementia, sit down! And be quiet!" He sighs as she sits and quiets down, urging him on.

He rejects and stands, putting his bowl in the sink and turning to her.

"There is nothing between me and Black Hat. Nothing is happening. And everything that we just talked about is never to be brought up again, got it?

She reluctantly agrees and turns her attention back to her cheese, slightly upset from not getting the information she wanted. Flug leaves the room, heading back to his lab.

As he walked he sighed. 'Nothing is happening between us.' He thought to himself, 'But i wish something was happening between us.' He entered the lab and slouched against the door. 'I hope he figures out what is happening soon...'

He went back to his desk to continue working, his thoughts consisted of nothing but Black Hat.