Chapter 1: Band Practice

Before you read this, I should tell you that I've posted this story before on FanFiction.net under my username XxAndyIsMySaviourxX. So I'm not stealing this. And I really hope someone hasn't stolen this story and put it here.

Basically this story takes place during the time when Andy was in high school. Senior year, specifically. Its from when Chris and Sandra already left the band and now its just Andy, Ashley, Jinxx, Jake, and CC. I know that's not how they originally started, but in this story it is. And in this Andy still goes by Andy Six. They're all in senior year. Yes, I know that if I subtract the years, everyone except Andy wouldn't be in school anymore, but in this, Andy is 17 going on 18, Ashley is 19 (he started school a year later than other people because he was born after school started), CC is 20 (because of the Ashley's reason and because he flunked a grade), Jinxx (same as CC), and Jake is 19 (same as Ashley). Get it?

Perfect Weapon is on the right!

UPDATE: I got a new cover made! Hope you like this one.

UPDATE: July 22, 2013, I'm going to be editing this story, SO THERE WILL BE A FEW CHANGES!

 Sunday, August 21

“I can't believe we start school tomorrow.” Jake Pitts said.

Christian Coma, more known as CC, groaned. “I know. It feels like we just got out and now we're going back.” he said as he set up his drum kit.

Andy Biersack, or as he liked to call himself, Andy Six, chuckled at his friends' “enthusiasm” to going back to school.

“Guys, it’s our last year of high school. After this, we get to focus more on our music and recording our debut album.” Andy said.

“I feel a speech coming on!” Ashley Purdy said.

Jinxx brought over a stool and Andy quickly stood on it. He cleared his throat. “Who are we?”

“Black Veil Brides!” they shouted.

“And what do we want?” Andy asked.

A chorus of “pizza”, “girls”, “a new car”, and “to be taller” echoed through the garage.

Andy was silent for a moment. “I meant our band goal; for Black Veil Brides and their fans to take over the world!" 

“Yeah!” they exclaimed.

“But can we do that if we're still in school?”

“No.” they muttered.

“And this is exactly why we have to pass senior year… We can't record and release a full length album if we're still in school. Can't really tour either,” Andy replied. “I don't wanna go to school as much as the rest of you guys, but we have to graduate if we want the label to release an album. Just a few singles, a music video--which none of you are even featured in, and an EP aren’t going to get us what we want.”

“Andy's right.” Jinxx said. “I don't wanna stay in school anymore. Hell, me and CC should've graduated already! But noooo, the school had to flunk us.”

“Exactly. But you're graduating this year, right guys?” Andy asked in his “stern dad” voice

“Yes, sir.” they mumbled.

“Now, how about some band practice?” Jake said. They responded by getting to their posts. CC at the drums, Jake at the guitar, Jinxx at the other guitar, Ashley at the bass, and Andy at the mic.

Andy stood at the mic and looked in front of him, the garage door. He smiled as if it was the audience and he was playing at a show; something he won't be able to do now that school is starting up. “Perfect Weapon.” he told the guys.

CC hit his drumsticks together three times and that signaled the others to start.

Awake at night you focus on everyone who's hurt you.
And write a list of targets, your violent lack of virtue.

Leave us alone!
You're on your own!
GO!

We are breathing while you're sleeping, go!
And leave us alone.
The lines cheated, our hearts beating, go!
And now you're on your own.

They played their hearts out and ended the song just in time to hear Jinxx's neighbor, one of the high school jocks, yell-

“STOP PLAYING THAT DUMB SHIT!”

The band responded by laughing and starting again. After playing Perfect Weapon again, CC checked the time.

“Shit! I was supposed to be home to greet my cousin and uncle twenty minutes ago!” he quickly grabbed his car keys and jacket.

“What're their names?” Ashley asked, but CC was already gone.

Jake shrugged. “We'll figure out tomorrow.”

* * *

Hope you liked the first chapter. More coming soon. :D <3

-Zaira :) <3