Exams and Love Tests

|~*~Carolyn~*~|

Monday, April 13

Since Carolyn didn't live on Andy's street anymore, they just met up at school. They been going out for six days, sixteen hours, forty two minutes, and three seconds; but who was counting? :) Dating her wasn't like anything Andy had imagined. It was a million times better.

Before they started dating, they hugged, but like friends would. So they never really lasted that long. Now Andy could hold her as long as he wanted to. Before they dated, Andy would only kiss her forehead or cheek in a friendly way. Now he could kiss her lips passionately and not worry if he would screw up their friendship.

He got out of his car and headed towards their oak tree. Under it were all of his friends and girlfriend. Girlfriend., He thought with a smile. I like that word.

Everyone was sitting on the ground. He slowed down, got on his knees, and snuck up behind Carolyn. He quickly covered her eyes and leaned near her ear. "Guess who." he whispered with a smile.

She touched his hands with hers and giggled. Andy removed his hands. "I was wondering when you'd get here." Carolyn said.

"I'm here now." he said. "And guess what I got yesterday."

"Laid?" Ashley joked.

Andy shot him a glare. "No." he rolled up his left sleeve. There in big script letters said, The Mortician's Daughter.

"You got a tattoo for me?" Carolyn asked.

He blushed. "Yeah. Do you like it?" She simply responded by kissing him.

Sammi took a picture of them with her camera. They separated when they heard the click. Sammi looked at the picture with pride. "Yup, that's definitely going on MySpace."

"Put it in a new album called 'Andy and Carolyn'." Kelly suggested.

"You know that you guys were the major talking topic on some BVB fan pages?" Ashley asked.

"What are they saying?" Andy asked.

"Oh you know. The occasional obsessed fangirl who's freaking and saying, 'Not cool! Andy's mine!'." CC said.

"And the ones that think you guys are just adorable together." Rachel said. "Some are even fighting over what your couple name would be. So far the top ones are Candy and Andylon."

"I like Candy." Andy said and nuzzled Carolyn's neck.

She giggled. "Are you kidding? Andylon sounds way cuter."

"So is anyone nervous about the SATs this week?" Sammi asked.

Jake looked up from his textbook. His eyes had bags under them and he looked stressed. "I'M FREAKING OUT." he declared. "If I don't pass them all, we won't be able to release our album this year!"

Rachel rolled her eyes and kissed Jake to make him stop freaking out. She pulled away and he visibly relaxed. "Thanks, Rachel. I needed that."

The bell rang and everyone got in. Today they would be taking their Calculus SAT.

|~*~Carolyn~*~|

When Andy was done at his locker, he went to Carolyn's and waited for her. They walked to class together. When they were outside the door, they stopped and faced each other.

"Good luck, Carolyn." Andy said.

"You need it more than I do." she teased.

"My whole future depends on me passing these damn tests." Andy said.