Chapter 17: Heaven's Calling

Sorry this is so short. But the next chater makes up for it.

|~*~Carolyn*~*~|

Wednesday, March 14

It was the middle of Spring Break. And had been writing lyrics almost nonstop. He had already finished writing The Mortician's Daughter. And he knew exactly when to perform it. He gave the Jake the notes and the rest of the guys didn't get anything since the song didn't include any other instrument. But they did want Jinxx to use his mad violin skills.

Now he was just trying to finish up Heaven's Calling. Then he would just relax and focus on school work since it would be the last song he wrote for their album.

He played what he had for the song and sang. "I am the heartache you built by your deception. A blind leap of faith. Despair for passing seasons. Sink in anger, fountains forming. Spill like thunder to what we're holding. Sleep forever now my darling, I won't dwell on heaven's calling."

That was all he had. It always seemed he had trouble writing verses of songs. He decided to call the others to help him on the lyrics.

"I was actually about to call you guys because I had some lyrics." Ashley said.

"Lets hear them." CC said.

"Okay." Ashley replied. He cleared his throat and sang "PORN!" very loudly. "Porn, porn, porn. Oh how I love porn!"

The guys cracked up but were also a bit angry at him. "No but seriously I do have some lyrics." he said. "Jake play the verse."

Jake started playing and Ashley sang, "Drive into the stake, secrets of his compassion."

"A perfect escape, like Hell you'll list your reasons." CC added.

Andy wrote those down. "And that's the ending of the second verse!"

"I say we should just have the chorus another two times for the song. With, of course, mine and Jake's guitar solo."

"We have the song done!" Andy grinned.

"Lets go over to Jinxx's to practice it." Jake said.

*~*~*~*~*

Hope you sort of liked it. I know it was a filler chapter. But the next one makes up for this! :D

Heaven's Calling - Black Veil Brides --------------->

Comment, vote, and fan me. <3

-Zaira <3