Carolyn's Birthday

|~*~Carolyn~*~|

Saturday, April 7

April 7th; Carolyn's birthday. Andy was both excited and nervous. Today he would either be the happiest guy ever alive or be completely heartbroken. Everyone was sitting around CC's living room giving Carolyn their presents.

Before they came to her house, they met up at the tattoo place so the girls could get their BVB tattoos. They had to wait four months for it, but Carolyn was finally old enough to get tattooed. Her BVB tattoo was on the front side of her shoulder.

From the girls she mostly got clothes or jewelry. Ashley got her the complete set of South Park, one of her favorite shows. Jinxx got her funny and cool buttons from Hot Topic. Andy really liked the one that said, "FREE HUGS". Jake got her an acoustic guitar because she really wanted to learn to play the guitar. CC got her a necklace with her name on it. And Andy got her a heart locket with a picture of them on the inside. The engraving said, "Carolyn and Andy".

"That's not the only present I have for you. I have another." he said. "First I gotta get Jinxx and Jake to help me with it." he got those two and pulled them upstairs to CC's room.

Andy's heart was beating like crazy. "Guys, I don't know if I can do this..."

"Dude, you can do this." Jinxx told him.

"She'll love the song!" Jake said.

"How do you know? You haven't even heard it." Andy said.

"We know that its a love song." Jinxx said. "And pretty much all love songs are good."

That calmed Andy down a bit. He sighed. "Okay... I think I can do this." he started going downstairs. His legs suddenly seemed very wobbly. He exclaimed, "No I can't!"and started to go back to CC's room but was stopped by Jinxx and Jake. It was a bit of a struggle, but the two guitar brothers were able to get Andy downstairs.

Jinxx and Jake got out an acoustic guitar and a violin from the kitchen. Everyone had moved to the den. That's where Andy's microphone was. And where Jake could plug in his acoustic to an amp. Same with Jinxx. (A/N: Lets just pretend violins can do that.)

Andy got behind the mic. "So... I normally don't know how to explain my feelings. So.. hopefully this will explain everything." he looked into Carolyn's eyes. She looked a bit confused. As did the other girls. "This song is called The Mortician's Daughter."

Before Andy could run away, Jake started playing the first notes.

I open my lungs dear.
I sing this song at funerals, no rush.
These lyrics heard a thousand times, just plush.
A baby boy you've held so tightly.
This pain, it visits almost nightly.
Missing hotel beds, I feel your whole touch.

I will wait dear, a patience of eternity, my crush.
A universe so still, no rust.
No dust will ever grow on this frame.
A million years and I will say your name.

Andy was nervous, but was able to sing the next line.

I love you more than I can ever scream.

Just as Andy sang that last line, the girls eyes widened. Carolyn mouth dropped slightly and she was too shocked to speak.

We booked our flight those years ago.
I said I loved you as I left you.
Regrets still haunt my hollow head.
But I promise you that I will see you again.
Again.

I sit here and smile dear.
I smile because I think of you and I blush.
These bleeding hollow dials, this fuss.
A fuss is made of miles and travel.
When roadways are but stones and gravel.
A bleeding heart can conquer every crutch.

We booked our flight those years ago.
You said you loved me as you left me.
Regrets still haunt your saddened head.
But I promise you that I will see you-

We booked our flight those years ago.
I said I loved you as I left you.
Regrets no longer in my head,
But I promised you and now I'm
Home again, again, again.
I'm home again, again, again, again.

I'm home again.

Everyone was silent when Andy was done singing. That only made him more nervous. Finally Carolyn walked up to him. "Do you really mean that. You know... In that way?" she asked.

Andy nodded, unable to speak. Then he found his voice again. "I really do love you Carolyn. I realized I did when we left for L.A." Andy explained. "I didn't want to leave you for that long. I knew it was only going to be three days, but I didn't want to be away fro-"

Andy was cut off by Carolyn pressing her lips to his. Andy wrapped his arms around her waist and she put her arms around his neck. Andy had wanted this for so long. And it was definitely worth the long wait. He felt like he would explode with happiness. Carolyn always thought that kissing a guy with a lip ring would feel a little weird, but it didn't. Sure, she felt his piercing, but she didn't care.

Then they pulled away realizing they were in front of all their friends. But they had their heads pressed together. She looked hesitant but spoke. "After you saved me from my dad months ago, I started to have feelings for you. I thought it was only a crush, but I realized its more than that." she murmured. "I actually love you too."

When she said that, Andy's heart went soaring and he pulled her back for another kiss, not caring that everyone was looking at them.

"Aww!" the girls cried. They quickly pulled away from embarrassment.

"Andy, do you have something you wanna say?" Ashley hinted.

Earlier he would've been completely nervous to ask this. But now he was extremely confident. "Carolyn, will you go out with me?" he asked.

She giggled. "Of course." she said.

A loud, "YES!" caused them to jump. Sammi ran to Jinxx. "You owe me twenty bucks!"

"Cough it up." CC said in a sing song voice to Kelly.

"Wait." Carolyn said and pulled away from Andy. "You guys betted on when we would get together?"

"Pretty much." Rachel said.

Andy shook his head in mock anger. "Shame on you guys!"

"Well sorry! But you were just a big wuss to ask her out sooner." Jake said.

"I was nervous, okay?" Andy said and put his arm around Carolyn.

"On a scale of one to ten, how nervous were you?" Kelly asked him.

"Oh you know... Infinity." Andy mumbled. "But the important thing is that we're together now." he turned to Carolyn.

"Yeah. We are." she leaned up and they kissed again.

"Alright, not in front of us." CC said.

*~*~*~*~*

Aww they're together now! You guys happy? :D

The Mortician's Daughter ------------->

Comment, vote, and fan me. <3 Please? The comment thing feels lonely. :c

-Zaira <3