We Stitch These Wounds

|~*~Carolyn~*~|

Friday, July 20

They guys spent all of June working on their album in L.A. Mostly just editing and re-recording the songs until they sounded just right. And they were back in Ohio by the time their album was released. Around twelve noon, they headed to Walmart and went straight to the music section. Andy had his camera on so it could post this video up on YouTube later. He and the guys were there too. Andy had some skinny jeans on, a blue shirt, and his leather jacket with the BVB star on it.

"Look there it is!" Carolyn said. They went up to here and she grabbed the CD. At the top in gold letters it said Black Veil Brides. And under that it said, We Stitch These Wounds. Andy was on the right looking to the left. He was literally stitching his own wounds. Behind him, you could see some eyes staring at you. The girls each grabbed one for themselves.

"THERE THEY ARE!" some guy yelled.

Some fans ran up to them asking for pictures and autographs. During the summer, the girls went around and showed other people their music and they got some new fans. When the fans left, Carolyn said, "Wow. That was crazy."

"Yeah. I'm gonna have to learn to get used to it." Andy said.

Someone bumped into Andy. "Oh sorry I-"

Andy turned and saw Brandon and his girlfriend Piper. "Emo boy?"

Andy ignored the name. "What do you want?"

"We were going to buy your CD. To see how shitty it would be!" Brandon said. Piper laughed.

Andy rolled his eyes. "Why bother buying it if you're gonna hate on it? That's seriously wasting your time."

Brandon saw the CD on the shelf and grabbed it. "We Stitch These Wounds." he read. "Psh. How many people have actually bought it so far." he scoffed.

Andy quickly texted the label. His eyes widened when he got a reply. He smirked. "According to Standby Records, almost ten thousand copies have been sold here in the U.S." then Andy thought he heard something. It sounded like the firstchord notes to We Stitch These Wounds. He looked andadage Piper with earbuds in her ears. Brandon must've heard those notes too.

"What are you listening to?" he asked her.

She froze. "Nothing..."

Brandon didn't buy it. He snatched iPod and checked. "We Stitch These Wounds by Black Veil Brides? What the hell?"

"Bye! Love your songs!" she said as she snatched her iPod and ran off.

Brandon ran after her, leaving Carolyn and Andy laughing. Maybe people's minds do change.

*~*~*~*~*

So We Stitch These Wounds is on the right. :D

Picture of We Stitch These Wounds on the right! :D

5 comments and 5 votes for the next chapter. ONLY TWO LEFT!

-Zaira <3