Graduation

|~*~Carolyn~*~|

Friday, May 18

Finally., Andy thought. After today, he would no longer have to deal with the drudgeries of high school. After what felt like years, the last day of school was finally here. He made sure his hair looked good today. And it did. As did the rest of him. He was wearing black skinny jeans, a black button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up a bit and a few buttons undone, and black vest. He applied some eyeliner and shook his hair out a bit. When he was happy with his appearance, he grabbed his backpack, which was empty, so he could put the things from his locker in there once he had cleaned it out, and headed for the door. He folded up his graduation cap and gown and put it in there as well. He remembered trying on his gown last night. It was very roomy. He could stuff about three big pillos in it and then it would be full. It made him wonder how a little kid would look like in it. Their cap and gowns were red. The only difference was that the valid valedictorians, Kelly and some other guy, had a gold sash thing with theirs.

At the school he met up with his friends at their usual place. "Morning guys." he said with a smile.

"Its finally the last day of school!" CC exclaimed. "WOO!" He got up and started to do some funky dance which made everyone crack up.

"And next week we start recording our album!" Jinxx said. And they all cheered.

"And we have to do photo shoots." Jake pointed out.

"Ugh. I hate the flashing lights when someone takes a picture of you." Andy groaned.

He finally noticed what Carolyn was wearing. It was a green strapless dress that reached above her knees and she had black heels. Instead of leaving her hair natural, she had it curled. He looked to the guys. Just like Andy's their hair had grown longer too.

|~*~Carolyn~*~|

At his locker, Andy made sure to get everything out. The pictures of him and his friends, the ones of him and Carolyn, and pictures of bands he liked were put in the front flap of his backpack so they wouldn't get ruined. He got the last picture of him and Carolyn out and looked at it for a while. It was their first kiss on her birthday. Ashley had taken the picture that day and emailed it to him later that night. He got two copies printed out and gave one to Carolyn. He placed it in his backpack with the other pictures. He would definitely want this with him when he was in L.A and touring. Wherever he went, he would always have a little piece of Carolyn with him.

His sighed sadly. Only one more week and he'd be miles away from her for who knows how long. He was glad that he would finally record an album, but he didn't like the fact that he would be away from Carolyn a lot. What if she found another guy while he was gone? Andy shook his head. He shouldn't be thinking like that. No matter how far apart he and Carolyn would be, he knew that they would stay loyal to each other.

Andy closed his locker and headed to the music room with his friends. The freshman, sophomores, and juniors weren't having a graduation ceremony so they still had to go to class. But all they would do is watch movies. The seniors were allowed to roam around until it was twelve. That was when the ceremony would begin.

|~*~Carolyn~*~|

Early in the morning, the janitors had set up a podium, chairs for the graduates, chairs for the seniors, and tables all for the ceremony outside in the field. The morning sun had dried up the water from the rain last night.

The seniors were allowed to sit wherever they want in their spot. Andy sat with his friends and girlfriend. He looked around and spotted his parents talking with CC's parents. Andy's dad caught Andy's eyes and smiled. Andy couldn't help but smile back.

Kelly and her co-valedictorian started their speech. It was basically that everyone would be going their separate ways. "Whether we're going to spend the summer in Paris," Octavio, Kelly's co-valedictorian said.

"Or we're in L.A recording a full length album," Kelly said and smiled at the guys and they cheered.

"We'll always be a family." they finished together. Everyone applauded. Sure it was sort of cheesy, but it was enough to make the girls a little emotional.

The principal called everyone up one by one by last name. There were about a eight people before Andy. Finally he was called, "Andrew Dennis Biersack."

He went up and got his diploma. "Is there something you'd like to say?"

Andy smiled. "Yeah." then he got to the microphone. "To everyone said I'd never get anywhere in life, wait til you see mine and my friends album out later this summer! FUCK YEAH!"

Carolyn, his friends, and their girlfriends cheered. The people at school who didn't hate them clapped. "Oh and do you guys remember that song that was playing at the dance yesterday that no one knew?"

He heard some people say, "Yeah."

Andy smiled and said, "That song was called The Mortician's Daughter by me and the guys!" he said. He saw some people's eyes widen.

Brandon stood up. "Prove it, emo boy!"

Andy grinned. "Carolyn." she looked at him. "I love you more than I can ever scream." he sang. "And another thing, FUCK YEAH, BATMAN!"

The popular kids eyes widened and they stayed shut. Andy knew that by the looks on their faces was that they believed him.

After the ceremony Andy's parents met up with him. "Did you see the look on everyone's faces when you sang that line?" his dad asked.

"Totally priceless." Andy said. He looked to his mom who was wiping tears. "Mom?"

"I'm sorry." she said. "Its just that you're all grown up!" she wiped away more tears. "I remember when you were a little boy rocking out to KISS with your father."

Andy smiled and gave her a hug. "I'll always be your little boy." he said. "Even thought I'm like a foot taller than you." His dad joined in the hug. Then he went to meet up with his friends. They were with some of the kids who didn't hate them.

"So what's the band name?" a guy with brown hair asked.

"Black Veil Brides." Andy and the guys said.

"I'll make sure to look you guys up." he said and left with his girlfriend.

"The BVB Army grows everyday, doesn't it?" Jake asked.

"Soon we'll take over the world." Andy said.

*~*~*~*~*
Guess what?! After this chapter, THERE'S ONLY SIX LEFT!

And then about a week later, depending on when I get a cover made, I'll post up the sequel!

Picture of Andy's clothes.

5 comments and 5 votes for the next chapter.

I had Sweet Blasphemy stuck in my head, so there it is on the right.

-Zaira <3