Perfect Weapon

|~*~Carolyn~*~|

Friday, May 25

Andy and the others met up at the airport. They were able to convince Standby Records to get them five more tickets so that their girlfriends could come watch them record. He grinned to himself. Finally, after working hard since he was fourteen, his band was actually going to record an album!

They left at around eight am that morning and arrived at California in three hours. The first thing they did was go to their hotel. The guys shared a hotel and the girls shared one. But the girls would were only allowed to be with them for two days. Then they went to the studio where Andy's grandpa was waiting for them. Throughout the whole plane flight, Andy found it hard to sit still. How can you when you're flying somewhere to make your dreams come true.

"First thing we have to do is list which order the tracks are gonna be in. Then we'll record them in that order." their producer Blasko said. The people that would be working with them were Blasko, G. Preston Boebel, Dave Casey, and Josh Newell. "We want The Outcasts (Call To Arms) to be the first track. That's why my grandpa is here." Andy said and patted his grandpa.

They discussed until they decided that the order would be The Outcasts (Call To Arms), We Stitch These Wounds, Beautiful Remains, Children Surrender, Perfect Weapon, Knives and Pens, The Mortician's Daughter, All Your Hate, Heaven's Calling, Never Give In, Sweet Blasphemy, and lastly Carolyn.

After his grandpa recorded it, they went on to the other songs. They each recorded their instruments one at a time for We Stitch These Wounds then Andy would record his voice. After hours of working, they finished it.

|~*~Carolyn~*~|

Sunday, May 27

They got to the studio ridiculously early that day. By six am! By the time it was four pm, they were done with Children Surrender and Perfect Weapon.

They took the rest of the day off since Blasko said they would need their energy for tomorrow. They would be recording their music video for Perfect Weapon tomorrow.

Andy got on the official BVB Twitter and tweeted-

First six tracks done! Filming the music video for Perfect Weapon tomorrow. We need a bunch of fans there for it! The ones chosen will get to be in the video and will get a free copy of the album when it comes out!

For sure Andy knew that the kid from Knives and Pens would be back. Standby Records contacted him and he agreed.

|~*~Carolyn~*~|

Friday, June 8

The girls and the guy's parents were all at Andy's house. The guys were still in L.A recording their album. And today their music video for Perfect Weapon would come out. The guys had talked to them earlier and told them that it would be AWESOME.

"ITS ON!" Carolyn yelled. Everyone came into the Biersack's living room.

The video started with the guys applying their warpaint. Then Andy lit a cigarette, took a puff, and blew out the smoke. It cut to a scene with a window like thing. Andy was right there looking at something. The others were behind him, fixing their clothes. The camera zoomed into Andy's blue eyes and Carolyn felt her heart leap.

Then it showed a skeleton thing. And Andy's grandpa voice came on.

This record is for the outcast.
The following are stories of love,
Life, and never giving in.

It showed the guys shoes. And Andy was in a prayer position looking up.

We are the Black Veil Brides.

Andy screamed. Then after a bit it cut to Jinxx playing his guitar.

"That's the guitar I got him!" Sammi squealed.

Then it showed Jake and Jinxx with their guitars. And CC playing his heart out on the drums. Then it went back to Andy who was sort of bent down and going up slowly.

Awake at night you focus
On everyone who's hurt you.
And write a list of targets.
Your violent lack of virtue.
Leave us alone!

Just as he said that, a smoke machine let smoke up behind him.

You're on on your own!
We are breathing while you're sleeping, go!

More smoke.

And leave us alone!
The lines cheated, our hearts beating, go!
And now you're on your own.

Here's to your perfect weapon,
Crack bones with blind aggression.
Like birds whose wings are broken,
You live without direction.

Andy pointed to the screen.

Leave us alone, you're on your own!

We are breathing while you're sleeping, go!
And leave us alone!
The lines cheated, our hearts beating, go!
And now you're on your own!

GO!

It zoomed in on Andy's face while his eyes rolled to the back of his head. Then some fans were on a choir stand pumping their fist while Andy sang.

GO, GO, GO, and now you're on your own!

Some girls in the audience were trying to pull Andy in with them.

GO, GO, GO, and leave us alone!

You could hear Andy laughing in the back round while the guys played the solo. After the solo, Andy was on his knees at the end of the stage where girls were still pulling him in with them.

We are breathing while you're sleeping, go!
And leave us alone!

Andy was standing again and the camera was near him. Then he was sitting again.

The lines cheated, our hearts beating, go!
And now you're on your own!

It looked like the girls successfully pulled him in as the guys were playing the last notes of the song. Andy was shown standing again. Then he got on his knees and went into prayer position again. Their fans were chanting, "BLACK VEIL BRIDES!" over and over again. It showed them pumping their fists and chanting. The camera was moving and showed as many of them as possible. It finally stopped in one place where the guy from Knives and Pens was. In the middle of other fans, Andy was with them, looking into the camera.

*~*~*~*~*

Merp. Perfect Weapon on the right.

Comment, vote, and fan me. <3

5 comments and 5 votes for the next chapter.

By the way... THERE'S ONLY THREE CHAPTERS LEFT!

-Zaira <3