Chapter 1

*story takes place right after Nico confesses to Percy*

Nico's P.O.V.

I walked back to the Hades cabin to lay down. "Idiot," I mumbled to myself. I could have just kept that to myself. Percy didn't have to know! Gods, I'm stupid. I threw myself face down on my bed.

There was a soft knock on my door. Probably Will, seeing as he's the only person brave enough to go into my cabin.

"Come in," I called.

"Nico?" Somebody asked. It was deffinaltey Will. He had a soft, yet manley, voice.

"No, it's Hades," I said. "Just decided to stop at Camp Half-Blood for some reason."

"Ha ha," Will said, heavily sarcastic.

"Anyhow, what do want?" I ask. "I know you didn't come into the Hades cabin just to talk."

The next part after that took me by surprise.

Will grabbed me around the waist, dragged me out of bed and started dragging me to the door.

"What in Ha- ?" I asked.

"Quick! You need a doctor!" He said, cutting me off. I put on my best pout face. He was going to make me go to the infirmary for three days now.

"Will," I said, complaining in a joking manner.

He picked me up bridal style. I blushed. "Three days in the infirmary," Will said. "Then you can go."

A few minutes later he set me down in an infirmary bed. "You can't treat the Ghost King like this," I complained, still joking. I was perfectly fine with staying in the infirmary for three days, to be honest.

"I'm the Ghost King's doctor and I will treat him as I see fits," he said, smirking. "Now sleep."

"Yes, sir," I said, smirking also.

I closed my eyes and drifted off within five seconds. My last thought was that smirk on Will's face.