Chapter 4

Nico's P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of screaming. A high-pitched squeal. I shot up in my bed and looked around. I checked the time and it was almost five o'clock a.m. What had I been dreaming about? I wondered. The it hit me.

In my dreams, I had watched. Just watched, as Percy and Annabeth fell into Tartarus. I know that it was never my direct fault but when they told me, I felt so useless.

There was a knock on the door. I hope it's Will, I thought. I really needed to stop thinking about Will. He was the day, I was the night. He seemed pretty straight and I was about as straight as the God's crooked personalities.

Will opened the door. "Good morning," he said. His voice was groggy from just getting up. He sounded really seductive. About a hundred skeletal butterflies erupted in my stomach. I felt my cheek and it was a warm, and probably a faint pink, too. Knowing that I'm embarrassed must have made me even more embarrassed. My face started to warm up and was probably a bright red.

Will walked over and poked my cheek. "You're blushing," he said. I glared at him, which only made him giggle a bit. "Why?" He asked.

It felt like the skeletal butterflies were throwing a full-out party in my stomach. Why? I never felt like this before. I mean, sure, he's handsome, and tall, and strong, and smart, and funny, and... I could go on for a millenia.

"I was just... thinking," I said. It wasn't exactly a lie. I mean, I was thinking about how he is but also how different we are. Why does the only perfect person on his planet have to be my exact opposite. I need help from Piper, the love doctor... but am I sure I can trust her?

"Hey, Will?" I asked. He raised an eyebrow. So cute! You shouldn't think like that, Nico. Any person would love that look! That's... a little better... I guess. "Get Piper to visit me later on today." I said. I wasn't going to bother to ask. I needed Piper's advice. She was the daughter of Aphrodite, after all.

"Sure," he said. Will is such an angel- I mean such all great person. Correcting my horrible thoughts on the spot. Good.

________________________________________________________________

(A/N) Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I really enjoyed making it!

Question: Who is your least favorite God or Goddess?

My answer: Hera. HOW COULD SHE?! HOW COULD ZUES LOVE HER?!

Leave your answer in the comments! Bye, for now!