Chapter 31

Will's P.O.V.

As soon as I opened my eyes, I see a black mess in front of me. Nico's hair got so tangled last night. It's so cute! I look at my surroundings... Where was I, again?

I see the black mess move, and Nico's face appears from behind it.

"Something wrong?" He asks.

"Hey, um... Neeks," I say, "where exactly am I?" Nico has a scared look on his face at those words.

"The infirmary..." He states.

"What infirmary?" I ask.

"The one at camp."

Camp? I don't remember ever going to a camp. And what kind of camp would have an infirmary this high tech?

"Camp?" I asked.

"Will," Nico said. "What do you know?" To be a hundred percent honest, I don't remember much. I know my name, age, height. All of that. I know who Nico is. He's my boyfriend... but I don't exactly remember how we got together. Or when we got together.

"Um... I'm suppose to know stuff?" I'm a freaking genius. Smartest thing I've probably ever said.

"Will," Nico said with a hint of sadness in his eyes, "I'm going to have to tell Chiron or Mr. D about this."

Mr. D? What does the D stand for? And who is Chiron? He sounds like one of those grandpa's who think they're cool but actually make a fool of themselves.

"Who?" I asked. Like, seriously, Neeks. Talk English. The names sound like something from Greek Mythology.

"It'll be best... if you stay here," Nico said.

"'Kay." He gave me a quick peck on the lips, hopped out of bed, and started sprinting out the door.

A Confused Ghost King's P.O.V.

I ran to the Big House. Hopefully Chiron will be available. Talking to Mr. D would not be high on my Things I Want To Do list. Why was Will losing his memory, anyhow?

I burst into the house, panting hard. I saw Chiron and-oh Gods, why-Mr. D playing pinochle at the table.

"Chiron," I wheezed, "It's Will."

"Has he gone missing again?" Chiron asked. At those words, Mr. D looked like he just won the lottery. Does he even care about the campers a tiny bit?

"His memory," I gasp. "It's going away."

Chiron gave me a blank stare. "Going away?"

"You know how he has amnesia?" I ask. Chiron nodded. "Well, it has to be something more."

Chiron chuckled a bit. "Nico, it'll be easy to get his memory ba-" Chiron started to say.

"He forgot what Camp Half-Blood was," I blurted. Dionysus had a huge grin on his face. He wanted Will to leave.

"He also forgot who the Gods were," I said. I didn't know if this was one hundred percent true, but he forgot who Apollo was last night. And who Mr. D was. So he probably forgot the rest of the Gods too.

Mr. D suddenly looked very grave at the news. "Oh, this is horrible," he said.

Unknown's P.O.V.

I watch as the goth weakling talks to a horse. Poor kid. He doesn't know how much easier it would be to abandon his little boyfriend. To just let me play my game. He doesn't need to go through the trouble of dying. As I watch the hurt in his eyes grow stronger, a smile appears on my lips. Poor child of Hades.

Just give up.

__________________________________________

(A/N)... I was bored. So I posted. I tried to make this chapter decent, but with a character with memory loss, it always seems so cliche. Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed! I will probably post again in a few hours.

... I seriously need a life.