Chapter 34

Nico's P.O.V.

We need to figure out how Will is losing his memory. It's been a week since he forgot about the Gods. He's forgotten most major things such as certain objects. He barely remembers who I am anymore.

"Will," I ask. He's sitting down on his bed in the infirmary. They won't let him go out of he infirmary these days. "Do you remember anything?"

It took Will a moment to think. Then he mumbled something like, "Angel." That's what he normally called me. I'm his angel. But he could be talking about something different right now. Maybe a Goddess? Hera is known to take away memories and ruin people's lives, but I think this has to be somebody else.

Hera wouldn't take away memories without kidnapping a person. That sounds like something Dionysus might do to drive that person, and the people close to him, mad.

I stormed out of the infirmary. I just gotta walk the thoughts off. I could tell that Will was hurting, trying to remember something, anything, that might remind him. I ran into the Apollo cabin, which was empty at the moment, and sat down on Will's bed. I liked it in here. It had traces of Will's presence before his mind went blank.

Don't get me wrong, I still love Will to pieces. I would still die for him, but it just stresses me out. I feel so selfish admitting this, but I need him to remember me. He's my light and comfort.

He's better than a blanket burrito!

There! I admitted it! Will is better than a blanket burrito, the most freaking best thing in the world.

I wanted to find the person who did this. And I want to kill them for trying to take my sunshine.

He's mine.

___________________________________________

(A/N) I was so happy that I could fit a bit of humor into this chapter with the blanket burrito! This was suppose to be a serious chapter bit I'm too childish to be one hundred percent serious.