Chapter 13

Jason's P.O.V. (me: bet you weren't expecting that, were you?"

Percy and I were running out of the infirmary right after taking pictures of the first Solangelo kiss.

We ran into the Posiedon cabin and collapsed onto the beds.

"Percy," I said.

"Hm?"

"What are we gonna do with the pictures?" He got an evil grin on his face.

**time skip**

"GET YOUR PICTURES!" Percy and I called at the dinning pavilion. It was around lunch time now.

"THE NEW HOTTEST COUPLE AT CAMP!" We shouted. We had printed copies of the pictures we took.

"ONLY TWO DRANCHMAS EACH!" When we had finished our shouting, a huge crowd formed. Mainly Aphrodite campers, but there was at least one camper from each cabin.

"What exactly are you doing, Seaweed Brain?" It was Annabeth. Percy gave her baby seal eyes and said, "Solangelo." Annabeth blushed and whispered something that sounded like "How much?" in his ear. Percy held up two fingers.

And then gave Annabeth a picture.

Percy and I were making good money. Everything was going fine until the couple actually appeared. Will and Nico. That's when we knew that we had to hide the evidence.

________________________________________________

(A/N) This chapter was basically a joke. 😂 But nobody expected Jason's P.O.V., right?
Peace! (Never using that again)