Chapter 7

Will's P.O.V.

I threw a dranchma into the spring. "O, Iris, goddess of rainbows, except my offering!" The dranchma dissapeared.

"Apollo, in Olympus," I said. The rainbow mist shimmered and I saw my dad... chatting up some wood nymphs.

"Dad," I groaned, stretching out the 'a'. He looked at me, startled.

"Will!" He said, surprised. I was just glad he remembered my name.

"Dad... " I leaned in closer, making sure Percy couldn't hear me in the other room. "Do you know anything about... love?" I asked. A smirk formed on the God's face.

"Is it the Hades kid?" Apollo asked. That took me by surprise.

"What? No- I mean yes! But how did you know?" I asked, startled. He wouldn't be watching me that closely... would he? Love was Eros and Aphrodite's job!

"I've been watching," he said. Wow. He was watching me that close. "Aphrodite and Eros don't have that much experience with gay relationships." I grimaced at the word. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with being gay. It was just something that people called me when I was young, so it brought back some bad memories.

"Well?" I asked, "What does Nico think?" Apollo smiled. I got the answer from that huge grin on his face. Nico... likes me?

"I have a perfect haiku for this!" Apollo exclaimed. I groaned. Everybody hates his haikus and it really isn't a big secret.

"My son is in love,
And came to me for advice,
I am so awesome."

"Bye, dad," I said and swiped my hand through the mist, making it dissappear.

I trudged back to the infirmary. Is that what he has Piper for? I wondered silently to myself. To know what this feeling is? But we were so different. And didn't Nico like Percy, anyhow? If I dated Nico, I would ruin all his chances with Percy. But Percy does have Annabeth.

I walked into the infirmary and past Nico's room. I looked in for five seconds and saw him cowering under his blankets for some reason. I must have started to blush because my face felt like it was on fire.

I walked past his room, and into the back of the infirmary. I went to the bathroom to splash some water on my face.

As I walked past his room, I saw that he was still asleep. "'Night, Neeks," I whispered.

I smiled as I walked back to the Apollo cabin.

_____________________________________________________

(A/N) They are slowley becoming less oblivious. Is that good? I don't even know. By the way, did that haiku work? I made it up on the spot and not sure.

Question: Who is better? Mrs. O'Leary or Festus?

My asnwer: FESTUS IS BETTER THAN 99.9% OF THE POPULATION ON THIS EARTH! I WILL FIGHT YOU ON THAT!

(I went back and saw that I put "Fetus" instead of "Festus". Sorry... I'm not weird xD)