Chapter 16

*I'm starting this chapter at breakfast the next morning*

Will's P.O.V.

Nico and I sit next to each other underneath an oak tree. We both have pretty much the same thing, except my plate has more food on it. Nico doesn't tend to eat much.

"Neeks," I said, "you never eat much. Why?"

He looked down at his plate. "My favorite food is pomegranate. Every other food isn't as appealing." I smile as we continue to eat.

Once that was done, I was rushed into the infirmary. I didn't like the idea of leaving Nico alone, though. Gods know what he could get in to.

"Wanna help out, Neeks?" I asked. He smiled a tiny bit and nodded.

We walked into the main office with all of the staff, meaning my siblings.

"Guys, this is Neeks," I said in a casual tone. I guessed that they got one of Percy and Jason's pictures, too. "My boyfriend," I added on, which got me a glare from Nico.

"You didn't have to tell them," he grumbled, clearly annoyed.

"They probably got the pictures, anyhow," I said. Why did Nico have to be so self conscious? I mean, it's not a bad thing but he should be able to see the good things in himself!

"Whatever," he said. "Let's just do this." I could tell that he wouldn't forget this. Nico will get his revenge. I smiled at the thought of Nico being evil. Those two words just didn't fit together.

All day long we were healing kids who helped in the war. Nico was, surprisingly, good. But he did tell a few people that they had a strong sense of death around them. I think he just liked seeing them panic afterwards.

The day went by surprisingly fast, and before we knew it, it was dinner time. Nico must have forgot because he headed straight to his cabin.

"Aren't you coming to dinner, Neeks?" I asked.

"I'm, uh... tired," he said. That didn't seem like the case. He started walking faster to his cabin.

"Neeks," I called, jogging to catch up with him. I studied his face. He had a blank expression, obviously meaning he's hiding something.

"You okay?" I asked. He nodded, clearly not wanting to talk. "You sure?" He just nodded again.

When we got to his cabin, he turned around.

"G'night, Will," he said, standing on his toes to kiss me.

"Night, Sunshine," I said. He closed the door, and I turned to my cabin. My appetite had been replaced with stress.

What's on his mind? Why was he hiding emotions from me? Is he going to be okay? Those thoughts kept running through my mind as I reached my cabin. I didn't want to sleep that night, and the stress and worry was keeping me awake. What is wrong with Nico? But eventually, around two in the morning, I passed out.

Gods, I thought as I started to drift off, I'm gonna have to take tomorrow off. I'm gonna be too tired in the morning to work.

___________________________________________________

(A/N) Ooh. What's up with Nico? No, I seriously want to hear you guy's answers. Leave what you think in the comments!

Also I'd like to say thanks to Not_very_funny for making my new cover! It's amazing! And so many more people started to read it! Thanks so much for mentioning me! (And I did put you in the description. Don't worry.)

Thanks everybody for reading this! I try to post twice a day, every day. Love you guys!