Chapter 30

*it's eight o'clock and they're in the infirmary*

Nico's P.O.V.

I'm laying with my arm wrapped around Will's waist. We were laying in Will's bed in the infirmary. The day went by pretty fast and I did learn that Will was still better at archery than me.

And at poetry...

And medicine.

But I'm better at sword fighting than him. So points to Team Nico!

"What're you so smiley about?" Will asked, looking over at me.

"I'm better at dueling than you," I stated with the small grin I had on my face.

Will leaned over and kissed me. His lips were soft, sweet and perfect. I was smiling so I don't know how he was able to kiss me that good.

"You know," I said, studying him. "You're almost exactly like Apollo."

Will gave me a blank look. "Apollo?"

I smiled, jokingly. "Yeah. The one with the bad haikus with the... handsome... hair." I had to refrain from calling Apollo hot in front of anybody.

Hey! You can not deny that Apollo is blazing!

"Who's that?" Will asked, with a confused look on his face.

"Will," I said, still jokingly, "joke's over. You know who Apollo is."

"Nico," Will said, looking me in the eye, "is he somebody important?"

"Yeah, well, he's kinda your father."

"Would you believe if I said that I honestly do not remember?"

He doesn't remember Apollo, his own father. I can fix this easily, right? Just tell him, let it sink in, and he'll be fine in the morning.

"Okay," I said. "Well, Apollo is a God. He's also father to many demigods, including you. He... flys a Sun Chariot across the sky and his haikus are the worst."

I tried to remember more stuff that was important about Apollo.

"He's the God of medicine, archery, diseases, and music."

Will nodded. "Now just let that sink in," I say.

He should be fine in the morning, right?

Unknown's P.O.V.

I smile as I look down on the little demigods in bed. My plan is working faster than I thought. Well, the quicker the better.

____________________________________

(A/N) Literally freaking about right now. We got to 400 read last night and I'm so happy! Like, seriously! How is that possible! But thanks to everybody reading! Love you guys so much!

Urz Truly,
Rose~