Chapter 27

Nico's P.O.V.

I walk to the bathroom and let Jason try to boost Will's memory for a while. At least he remembers the moments we made together.

I walked to the restroom to splash some water on my face. Hopefully, it'll help me get over the shock of Will's... 'condition.'

"And he said the he loves me," I said to myself and let out a little giggle. He was he only person, besides Bianca, who has ever said that to me. And it felt nice. It felt so nice to be loved.

"Who loves you?" A voice said. Please don't be Percy.

It was Percy.

I groaned. "W-will did..."

Percy smirked. "Guess I can't be your type now." Ha. Ha.

"And did you actually giggle?"

I pointed twords the door as a blush creeped upon my face. "Out. Now."

He nodded and walked out the door. I splashed about five handfuls of cold water unto my face. Hopefully Will remembers that he's a doctor. And that he's a demigod. And that he's the hottest person at Camp Half-Blood.

... Will did know that last one... right?

I mumbled some other stuff about how hot and sexy he was as I left. I mean, you can not deny that Will was a fine specimen.

As I entered, I saw Jason showing Will some sort of picture. Probably of Will's siblings or soemthing. I accidently purposefully snuck up on them. I wanted to see the picture. You can't blame me! When I got my first glance... let's just say... I shouldn't have expected anything different.

It was defiantely not Will's siblings.

I snatched the picture put of Jason's hand. "What exactly is this?" I ask. Jason started to stutter random words and Will gave me an I-Would-Thank-The-Gods-But-I'll-Settle-For-Thanking-You look.

"I... just... wanted to see if he remembered... you know... Solangelo." I forcefully shoved Jason out of the room and slamming the door when he leaves

Now, I bet you are all thinking, Okay, now he's gonna rip up that picture.

Wrong. Because the picture was of my first kiss.

I held up the picture "Do you remember this?" I asked Will. He nodded. "But you don't remember Jason and Percy?" He shook his head. Hmm... okay.

"So, do you think that you've seen Jason before?" I asked.

"He's the fangirl, right?" Will asked. I burst out laughing. Yup! That's Jason for you! Full time fangirl! It's funny, because that's what I'd been calling Jason in my head for a while now.

I sat down on the bed next to Will. He wrapped his arm around me and I snuggled closer to him.

"I'll help you," I said. "I'm your angel. And an angel can't live without sunshine." Yeah, yeah. That was pretty cheesey. But it was one billion percent true.

The next thing Will did took my by surprise. He pulled me unto his lap, wrapped his arms around my waist so I couldn't escape, and kissed my neck. I moaned for two reasons. One: Because I wanted to escape. And two: it kinda... maybe... felt good. Like really good. But nobody is to know that so shush.

Will always takes me by surprise.

"Will?" I asked. My voice was really quiet. He hummed against my neck and continued to kiss it. I was going to ask what he was doing, but I came up with another question. "You remember how I got to you, right? In... the cave." He stopped kissing me for a minute, then continued his pattern across my jawline and down my neck, to my collar bone and back up again.

"Yeah," he mumbled into my cheek. "Shadow travel."

"Which means I need some sleep," I said, pulling Will down into the bed with me. We positioned ourselves so we could face each other on the bed. I was about to close my eyes, but Will had an evil smirk on his face.

"Are you implying that you want to sleep with me?" He asked.

The blush that I already had turned a blood red. Why did Will have to say things like that? I rolled over in the bed and snuggled up against Will's chest.

"Shut up," I said. Will smiled. I looked at his legs. I hadn't noticed they were in casts. Will noticed a looking. And smiled reassuringly. "They don't hurt. Don't worry," he said and went back to kissing on my neck. I was probably going to have so many hickies in about ten minutes.

"Hey, Will," I said. He told me he was listening by grabbing my hand and squeezing it gently.

"I... I think I'm in love with you." I said. "And it's terrifying."

It didn't matter that he lost his memory. He was still the same Will. And I was going to help him get his memory back.

______________________________________

(A/N) I pretty much almost got the rest of the story planned out. For once XD

By the way, sorry for posting so late! I was busy and I really wanted to write so... yeah.

Hope you guys enjoyed and I will write some more around two o'clock a.m.

Or... like... Eight in the morning if that's more convenient.