Chapter 25

(A/N) I would imagine Soldatino playing in the backround of this chapter so... yeah. (And it's my favorite song ^.^)

Will's P.O.V.

I'm in a field. It's very bright, very green. It's not one of those fields that radiate happiness and sunshine. Just a field. And I knew that Nico would love it as soon as I saw it.

I looked around. My legs must have healed, because I was walking. I saw a big oak tree near what looked like the center of the field. I ran twords it. I don't know why I did. It just felt so right. When I got there, I saw a blanket bundle on the ground.

I was about to pick it up, when I realized that somebody was inside it, asleep.

"Nico?" I whispered.

He looked up. He had huge bags under his eyes and unruly black hair. His dark brown eyes met mine.

"Hey, Sunshine." He replied. I layed down next to him. He shade of the oak tree felt nice. I kissed Nico for a minute.

"I've missed you."

Then the dream changed.

All I saw was darkness. And all I could remember was pain. I heard that voice again. The voice of Python.

"I'm waiting for him"

"He sounds like a tasty treat."

"Don't you try to escape, little demigod."

No, no, no. I don't want to hear him again. Get him away. Get him away!

I sprang out of the dream, into the real world. I was drenched in sweat and my nails were digging into my fist.

"Will?" Somebody asked. I looked over to him. He had dark, messy hair. And he had dark brown eyes that seemed to stare into your soul. I felt like I should know him. And then, I remembered.

"My angel," I croaked. He nodded. Then somebody else walked into the room. He had blonde hair. And sky blue eyes. He was wearing glasses and was wearing a yellow and black T-shirt that read "SOLANGELO AWAY!"

Who was that guy?

And where am I?

__________________________________________

(A/N) Okay, so I had to put Soldatino in the media. For me, it went perfect with the first dream that Will had. And if you haven't heard it are you even a Nico fangirl?! Best. Song. Ever.

Anyhow, hope you enjoyed the story!