Chapter 35

Will's P.O.V.

Where am I, again? It's Camp something, right? Has it always been this dark? It's like I'm underground or something. Maybe if I call out for that boy that I like... I call him "My Angel" because that's easy to remember. What's his name? Nick... Rick... Niky? Niky sounds familiar. I'll just go by that.

I look around some more. I'm pretty sure I was on something soft a few seconds ago... right? Right now I'm deffiantely underground. Or some place really dark.

My mind kind of wanders. I try and think about... Niky. He seems like he's in pain. I don't know how I know this. He's just in pain. And he doesn't like it, but he has to have it.

I miss him.

"Niky's" P.O.V. (Nico)

I am-bang-currently banging my head-bang- against a wall in my cabin. Bang! Will dissapeared literally five seconds ago. We were at archery, I was there for mental support or something, and then Will went off to the toilets. Next thing I know, I go to check on him and he's gone. I continually bang my head on the wall. It hurts, but not more than the pain of having Will gone.

Who the fudge took my sunshine? I want them dead. I do not care if it's a God or Goddess who took him. They deserve eternal banishment to Tartarus. To a Tartarus that's five thousand times worst than the current one.

I walk over to my bed and let my tears fall. I can't hold them in. I know that Will dissapeared once before, but we actually had a prophecy for that.

Maybe...

I ran to Rachel's Cave. Hopefully, she will be at Camp.

As soon as I get there, I want to scream in terror.

Rachel... is a fangirl. There are unlimited numbers of paintings of Will and I on her walls... it's horrible.

"You want something, Nico?" A blushing Rachel asks. It's hard to tell when she blushes from all of the freckles.

"Uhm... yeah," I say, trying desperately to ignore the walls. "I need a prophecy."

"Well, you've come to the right place," she said. "Best Oracle in about two-hundred-some-odd miles." I can't help but to smile at her little joke.

"How do I get my Will back?" I ask.

We waited for about ten minutes, just starring at each other. Then something happened.

A snake appeared from under Rachel's stool. Rachel nearly had a heart attack but I just watched as it slithered out the cave entrance.

"I guess the Oracle doesn't have a prophecy for you," Rachel says, her voice full of remorse.

"Yeah," I say glumly.

"I hope you find Will," she says.

"Yeah, thanks."

I trudged back to the Hades cabin. I had no leads, no clue, and no Will to help me. All I knew was that Will was scared and looking for me.